Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs Rams

BStanRamFan

I kept saying when the Rams had to have it Stafford has delivered. @Flounch you said it doesnt matter that Stafford was the best 4th quarter QB in the NFL this season. It does matter bc he had to be again in this game and he was. He has never turned the ball over all season in the 4th quarter. He led another game winning td but this time it was for the Superbowl. Kupp was amazing, the defense pressuring and sacking Burrow in the 2nd half they were amazing. The Rams are your Superbowl champs. Im so pumped right now. Lets Go Rams nation lol. 

13 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I kept saying when the Rams had to have it Stafford has delivered. @Flounch you said it doesnt matter that Stafford was the best 4th quarter QB in the NFL this season. It does matter bc he had to be again in this game and he was. He has never turned the ball over all season in the 4th quarter. He led another game winning td but this time it was for the Superbowl. Kupp was amazing, the defense pressuring and sacking Burrow in the 2nd half they were amazing. The Rams are your Superbowl champs. Im so pumped right now. Lets Go Rams nation lol. 

Well i can't argue with you, he's the best QB in the 4th quarter :D !! 

• Like 3

I can't believe it. Stafford ******* did it!

Kupp, Donald, Whit, OBJ, Bobby Trees, all get rings. I've been waiting my entire adult life for this. It took eating some crow but it was worth it. I still remember starting that petition with you guys in the last NFCCG. Let's enjoy this one because we deserve it! 

• Like 4

LETS GOOO!!!! I couldn’t be on the forum too much during the game as I was feeling like I was going to throw up the entire time. What a game! When OBJ went down it took a lot out if the offense…  Cooper Kupp is my favorite Ram of all time…. 

LETS GOOOOOO WE DID IT!!!!! CHAMPS BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

😂😂😂 same man. I won 1.2k on the game so I’m using that to get my gear haha 

Yup I wont $550 and spent a little over that. Was hoping to save some for a nice bottle of Johnny Walker blue to have when I watch the DVD but that can come out of the paycheck lol 

• Like 1