Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs Rams

BStanRamFan

Brady ties up the game with all the momentum, I say "there's no way we win this game".

49ers are up 17-7, I say "there's no way we win this game".

OBJ goes down, Tee Higgins catches a 75 yards TD, Ben Skro gives away an INT, I say "there's no way we win this game".

My wife is never going to take me seriously again. I still can't believe it. I cried like a baby once I saw that kneel. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Brady ties up the game with all the momentum, I say "there's no way we win this game".

OBJ goes down, Tee Higgins catches a 75 yards TD, Ben Skro gives away an INT, I say "there's no way we win this game".

My wife is never going to take me seriously again. I still can't believe it. I cried like a baby once I saw that kneel. 

I balled my eyes out hahaha waited my whole life for this.. incredible. SB CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JonStark said:

Matthew Stafford has ice in his veins. So glad we did that trade.

McVay and Snead deserve all the credit in the world 

• Like 4

I’m so happy for Stafford and Robinson. Stafford has always been harshly criticized for never winning in the playoffs. Lions fans knew it wasn’t him, rather the lack of talent he played with. He’s had a HOF career while toiling in obscurity for the first 12 years. Now, he’s gone from 0-3 in the playoffs to 4-3 with a Super Bowl. No running game, only Kupp left from the top four targets. The Bengals knew what was coming and still couldn’t stop it!!

I hope Robinson takes a picture of his SB ring and posts it on twitter with comments directed at Matt Patricia. Something like, my career is just fine Patricia.

As a Lions fan it felt so good to see this win. My team sucks but my QB got a SB.

• Like 4

I was in 3rd grade when the Rams won their last SB—I didn’t get to watch that game. I have been waiting my whole life to watch the Rams win the Super Bowl and it did not disappoint. What a game. What a feeling!

Defense, Stafford and Kupp won this game. They stepped up time and time again in the biggest moments of the biggest game. I will never forget this game. I will never forget this season. What a ride!

• Like 2

I’m so happy guys. We’ve had so many loyal ram fans here for years! Many of us from

the Linehan/Spags days. We deserved this so much. Holy cow what a feeling!

love y’all! Miss so many other ram fans that were lost in Stlouis! Ramfans28, 2015, and lago vista to name a few. It’s been such a crazy 20+ years…

• Like 5

13 hours ago, JonStark said:

Bro i had to leave everyone i was about to start crying i didnt want them to see me. SUPERBOWL CHAMPS MAN I CANT BELIEVE IT. I CAN FINALLY STOP HOLDING ONTO THE GSOT!!!

• Like 3