Super Bowl 56: Bengals vs Rams

BStanRamFan

I know with his ties to McVay through the last SB appearance, they may be more inclined to give one to Gurley, but I wouldn't bat a lash whatsoever if, since SB-winning teams give out a lot more rings than to just the players on the roster, the team were to give one to S-Jax.  Dude's a legit fan ambassador for this team.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dr LBC said:

I know with his ties to McVay through the last SB appearance, they may be more inclined to give one to Gurley, but I wouldn't bat a lash whatsoever if, since SB-winning teams give out a lot more rings than to just the players on the roster, the team were to give one to S-Jax.  Dude's a legit fan ambassador for this team.

I read today on FB broke my heart. He really loved being a ram! Crazy because he should no loyalty to us. He’ was a die hard Cowboys fan 😂 but he stuck around. Always, shed a tear for Sjax. Dude made watching the rams fun. To see him run thru 8 man boxes and break 12 tackles was amazing. Have never seen a RB like him since he retired. Dude had HOF talent. Every Olinemen besides 2-3 his whole career never got a second contract. He was surrounded by ish and never once complained. Dude left his body, soul and heart every Sunday. Watching his documentaries were insane.

dude played with pins in his hands, dude would wake up with a L shape and had to be literally put back to place. That shed light on his traumatic injuries that no one knew about. Soldier and a Ram for life.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

My wife took this video. 4th and 1 and AD gets the pressure. Game over.

Sadly, the audio never picked up, but I found if you play Celine Dion- My Heart Will Go On in the background, it makes it just that much more powerful.

Let’s gooooo!!!! That’s awesome!! Someone also got me on video for the final play haha what a moment. 

Still can’t believe we’re SB champs 

• Like 1

I was shook with emotions. I couldn’t move. I left my friends and GF and drove home. They went to go see jackkass but I couldn’t, I was drained and tired and just wanted to be alone. The emotions are nuts and even to this day! It’s crazy, part of me died that day 😂 idk what it was… The constant years of tuning in on Sunday and watching us get out ases kick? 😂 the surreal feeling? I wanted to cry but couldn’t. It was like I was locked. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 2

Also sounds like the FO is willing to work some magic for those who want to stay in LA. I almost feel like this off season will bring in some good players for cheap too. This could be fun….

ALOT of salty haters out there are going to be so mad when they see how much cap space the rams are about to create 😂 also, definitely a couple thousand people at the parade.. where is all this “10 fans” garbage coming from? Lol 

Edited by MDY10
  • Like 2