Marquis Hayes
Zion Johnson
Dylan Parham
Cade Mays
Obinna Eze

15 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Imagine if a player was like

“Yeah I met with X team. F*** them, ya know?”

From that tweet alone, I've read his statements like "I've met with an x number of teams, and from those ones I think W, Y and Z went really well".  

• 4 weeks later...

it’s funny man, i still feel relief when I see that we’re meeting with players at a dead obvious position of need in the offseason, because i still remember how absolutely baffling our drafts were in the pre-robinson era lol

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it’s funny man, i still feel relief when I see that we’re meeting with players at a dead obvious position of need in the offseason, because i still remember how absolutely baffling our drafts were in the pre-robinson era lol

And I'm kinda happy now that we can say "that is a Titan-type player."  Like before we had no type. We just throwing names on the wall.  Let's draft Chance Warmack and Kendall Wright. We will figure out the type of offense later.  

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

And I'm kinda happy now that we can say "that is a Titan-type player."  Like before we had no type. We just throwing names on the wall.  Let's draft Chance Warmack and Kendall Wright. We will figure out the type of offense later.  

We joke about it but when a WR/TE mentions blocking and toughness in interviews and press conference, we know to keep a eye on that guy because he fits the mold of what we look for at that position.

It’s why I think George Pickens might be a sneaky under the radar option for our 1st round pick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

Kendall Wright when David DeCastro was on the board is still criminal mismanagement