Jalen Ramsey ejected for being choked and repeatedly punched by AJ Green

pwny

1 minute ago, Phire said:

And just because the response was grossly disproportionate, doesn't mean he has clean hands. 

Shoving like that literally happens at the end of plays all the time in NFL games.

Doesn't negate the fact how utterly stupid and idiotic the refs are for tossing him.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

And just because the response was grossly disproportionate, doesn't mean he has clean hands. 

No one has said he has clean hands. But a push - that easily happens a dozen times in every single game - doesn’t warrant an ejection just because someone choked you and punched you repeatedly in retaliation.

Just now, iPwn said:

No one has said he has clean hands. But a push - that easily happens a dozen times in every single game - doesn’t warrant an ejection just because someone choked you and punched you repeatedly in retaliation.

I'm not saying it's an easy call, but I can see why they threw them both out. And if that kind of push happens a dozen times in every game, then good on the refs to send a message to get that crap to stop.

Just now, Phire said:

And if that kind of push happens a dozen times in every game, then good on the refs to send a message to get that crap to stop.

Great message they sent. They literally allowed Burfict to push a Jaguars player repeatedly in a scuffle later and didn’t even throw a flag.

4 minutes ago, VLoo said:

Love it.

Jalen basically just "took it" like I said before. He won the fight to get in his head and get him kicked out of the game. Than he gets kicked for doing nothing but a shove like what happens all the time?

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

Not saying the refs are perfect. 

They stood right there, watched him do it, and simply just tried to get between the two players.

Sorry, but I’m not buying that Ramsey can justifiably be ejected, but that Burfict can repeatedly push a player right in front of a ref who needed to get in front of Burfict to stop him and not even get flagged. 

Archived