Jalen Ramsey ejected for being choked and repeatedly punched by AJ Green

pwny

2 minutes ago, footlunder said:

Agree, Ramsey didn't deserve to get beat on his helmet or choked by AJ Green.  But I understand why he was ejected if the refs say he instigated the fight, which he did.

Here's also what a ref said: 

He shouldn't have been ejected. 

41 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Nonsense, still. He didn’t instigate a fight. He pushed someone. If that’s instigating, then at least 5 other players should have been ejected in this game. 

Considering both were jawing at each other all game with multiple warnings which i guess figures into that instigator role. i dont think he'll be suspended like green will be. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

So those refs were spewing BS after the game?

*This is my shocked face*

Gotta cover their tracks after realizing that they were wrong. Can’t ever admit they made a mistake.

22 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Gotta cover their tracks after realizing that they were wrong. Can’t ever admit they made a mistake.

Truly a shame. Blatant error and there will be no correction for it. A doggone shame. 

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Crazy part is how both players got booted in this game, but no one in TB got ejected for annihilating Marshon Lattimore after Winston came out and put his hands on him.

It didn't take long at all for the NFL to show it's inconsistency. Mike Evans flew in and chucked Lattimore to the ground and if he didn't get kicked out because of that force, Ramsey had no reason to be out. 

Archived