Jalen Ramsey ejected for being choked and repeatedly punched by AJ Green

pwny

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

True. But also what if it didn’t? At that point, it was a 6 point game, anything could have happened. And the ref interjected themselves and took one of our two best players out of the game for something he shouldn’t have been removed for.

Right before that happened, I wrote that we looked to be teetering on imploding. It was a 6 point game when that happened and the game could have . What if Ramsey’s ejection snowballed for us like bad teams have an issue with and we blew the game?

It didn’t impact the outcome. But it could have. And as we’re watching that, the anger around that fact is most of what you see there. Post game frustration is mostly with people saying that Ramsey is a thug, that he should have been ejected, and then seeing the ref refusing to acknowledge that they ejected him for a punch he didn’t actually throw.

Yeah i mean i'm not going to get into speculative what if's.  I get what you and others are saying in this thread.  I come in peace, i swear. :)

4 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

lmao so the one person who got suspended is the one who wasn't ejected

I think if Evans had been ejected, he wouldn't have been suspended either.  NFL probably thought one half off for AJ was enough, if i had to guess.

Archived