Jalen Ramsey ejected for being choked and repeatedly punched by AJ Green

pwny

5 minutes ago, footlunder said:

He did instigate the fight.  It was clear as day.  

He instigated being body slammed twice and punched several times because of a shove after a player?

This is football man. Watch any game today. If that's instigating what AJ did and deserves an ejection, we better make the game day roster 90-100 players.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

I'm not saying it's an easy call, but I can see why they threw them both out. And if that kind of push happens a dozen times in every game, then good on the refs to send a message to get that crap to stop.

Where is the dislike button? I haven't used that 20 times today. This comment needs to be shredded. 

Image result for dislike button

1 minute ago, footlunder said:

You're making excuses. He instigated the fight which is why he got ejected.  It was a hard push to the ground.  

It was NOT a hard push. Even if it was, that in no way shows that he should be ejected.

Scrums happen in football, its a physical game and emotions get high, doesn't mean any of what happened should have occurred or Jalen should get kicked out of a game for it (which is a HUGE deal).

Just now, .Buzz said:

It was NOT a hard push. Even if it was, that in no way shows that he should be ejected.

Scrums happen in football, its a physical game and emotions get high, doesn't mean any of what happened should have occurred or Jalen should get kicked out of a game for it (which is a HUGE deal).

Walker and lewan have been ejected for less than what ramsey did.  i'm not surprised ramsey got ejected alongside Green because he instigated the fight.

Just now, footlunder said:

Walker and lewan have been ejected for less than what ramsey did.  i'm not surprised ramsey got ejected alongside Green because he instigated the fight.

If we're technically talking about who instigated the fight, Green had no reason to put his hands on Ramsey after the whistle blew. Ramsey retaliated in classic get your hands off me fashion, which led to him being chocked from behind. Was Ramsey's hands clean? No! Did he deserve a flag to be thrown? Yes. Was that push any reason for Green to choke him? No. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/255885/nfl-should-suspend-a-j-green-and-maybe-mike-evans

2 minutes ago, footlunder said:

You're making excuses. He instigated the fight which is why he got ejected.  It was a hard push to the ground.  

Excuses? Like pointing out the same exact thing happened at least 7 other times in the same game and no one even got penalized for it? But because AJ Green couldn’t keep his cool, not only does Ramsey get a penalty, but ejected too? That’s stupid.

Just now, Jags said:

If we're technically talking about who instigated the fight, Green had no reason to put his hands on Ramsey after the whistle blew. Ramsey retaliated in classic get your hands off me fashion, which led to him being chocked from behind. Was Ramsey's hands clean? No! Did he deserve a flag to be thrown? Yes. Was that push any reason for Green to choke him? No. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/255885/nfl-should-suspend-a-j-green-and-maybe-mike-evans

Agree, Ramsey didn't deserve to get beat on his helmet or choked by AJ Green.  But I understand why he was ejected if the refs say he instigated the fight, which he did.

Archived