Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

QB: Dak Prescott (DAL) - 4
RB: Ezekiel Elliott (DAL) - 7

OG: Joel Bitonio (CLE) - 9
DT: Fletcher Cox (PHI) - 11
OLB: Demario Davis (NO) - 13

OLB Matt Judon (NE) - 15

CB: Jalen Ramsey (LAR) - 18

FS: Marcus A. Williams (NO) - 20

Edited by Malfatron

The Rocket City Trash Pandas are no more. My 9 year old daughter has become totally obsessed with a particular animal and after much consideration, I have decided to rebrand my team in her honor. 

With that being said, we shall henceforth be known as…..

1YxwiXr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Stadium- Gilbert E. Blobbington Esq. Memorial Stadium

Type: Outdoor Turf

Time zone: Chatham Daylight Time

Temp: 50

Percip- 25%

Wind 16

Major love to my main squeeze @Kiltman for the logo

@TheKillerNacho

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Rocket City Trash Pandas are no more. My 9 year old daughter has become totally obsessed with a particular animal and after much consideration, I have decided to rebrand my team in her honor. 

With that being said, we shall henceforth be known as…..

1YxwiXr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Stadium- Gilbert E. Blobbington Esq. Memorial Stadium

Type: Outdoor Turf

Time zone: Chatham Daylight Time

Temp: 50

Percip- 25%

Wind 16

Major love to my main squeeze @Kiltman for the logo

@TheKillerNacho

Can’t even see it

We would like to announce that the South Africa Woolly Mammoths have begun the relocation process and is expected to be ready by NSFL Season 23. With this relocation, the Wooly Mammoths have announced that the team has officially rebranded themselves as the BURLINGTON SOCK PUPPETS. They will be playing their games at a stadium simply known as "The Coat Factory" in Burlington, VT. This beautiful retractable roof stadium (located in the east coast) features a temperature rating of 35, precipitation rating of 60, and a wind rating of 70. The team's primary color will be White and its secondary color will be Red.

k5kmkn28b4g81.png

• Like 4

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Seems unfair to have thrown away the draft picks to bail on the team for the next owner to have to pick up the pieces and rebuild, so I'll renew my ownership.

You can trade me mahomes and chubb for some draft picks for the next owner

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

We would like to announce that the South Africa Woolly Mammoths have begun the relocation process and is expected to be ready by NSFL Season 23. With this relocation, the Wooly Mammoths have announced that the team has officially rebranded themselves as the BURLINGTON SOCK PUPPETS. They will be playing their games at a stadium simply known as "The Coat Factory" in Burlington, VT. This beautiful retractable roof stadium (located in the east coast) features a temperature rating of 35, precipitation rating of 60, and a wind rating of 70. The team's primary color will be White and its secondary color will be Red.

k5kmkn28b4g81.png

giphy.gif

pour-one-out-for-the-homies.gif

@Harper41 @MookieMonstah