The playoff game vs the 49ers

Packers2021

3 hours ago, Dutchson said:

Dude, check your history. Enjoy what your program has given your fanbase through the years. I know as a spoiled kid born in the 70's, I enjoyed a lovely run of the NIners and A's in my youth and a taste of opportunity in my recent years. Comparatively, we've been spoiled...allow yourself to enjoy life. It feels better in the long run.

Funny-35.gif

If you're asking niners fans to feel sorry for Packers fans it's probably not happening. Most of us were around for Desmond Howard and Brett Farve in the 90s.

Well, I was anyway and it's not happening. Packers and the cowboys are by far my most loathed teams and the playoffs frankly couldn't have been more satisfying to me.

If not for the Packers, the niners probably have 7 super bowl wins and another two or three because of the cowboys.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

If not for the Packers, the niners probably have 7 super bowl wins and another two or three because of the cowboys.

I loathe the Giants for this very reason. Still haven't forgiven Roger Craig for that damn fumble. Only game I've ever cried over as a sports fanatic SMDH...

I'm cool with Packers fans though. Their a levelheaded fanbase for the most part. I'm even a member of one of their online forums. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I loathe the Giants for this very reason. Still haven't forgiven Roger Craig for that damn fumble. Only game I've ever cried over as a sports fanatic SMDH...

I'm cool with Packers fans though. Their a levelheaded fanbase for the most part. I'm even a member of one of their online forums. 

I'm not sure why but while I"ve never cared for the Giants or frankly any team in the NFC East in general its never gone beyond that for me. That and I live amongst a large contingent of Packers fans who were quick to dish out the crow so that stuck with me. Generally I'd guess its roughly 60% vikings fans, 30% Packers and 5% cowboys fans and 5% everybody else here in east NoDak. 

59 minutes ago, N4L said:

I couldnt remember the play in question, so I had to look it up

@Packers2021 this the play you are talking about???

I honestly hope Rodgers leaves and you guys get him. We all know though in the playoffs he will choke for you guys so maybe you shouldn’t get him. That Rams D line would eat him alive twice a year as well as Arizona.

1 hour ago, Packers2021 said:

I honestly hope Rodgers leaves and you guys get him. We all know though in the playoffs he will choke for you guys so maybe you shouldn’t get him. That Rams D line would eat him alive twice a year as well as Arizona.

I will give it to you, you are a glutton for punishment. We all have those games man, lol.

whipping tv land GIF by YoungerTV

39 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I will give it to you, you are a glutton for punishment. We all have those games man, lol.

whipping tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Just saying time to move on to Love. Rodgers will go elsewhere and do nothing as well. He would never win against Murray or Stafford in the West. If he went to Denver he would get beat by Hebert and Mahomes. He’s a choke artist in big games. Pat Mahomes is clutch in big games.