Kyler Murray

bucsfan333

I mean 

Yea I'd take him, he's one of the better QBs in the league 

But it would depend on what they'd want , I wouldn't want to give up more than one 1st

Plus , Murray seems to have some stupid attitudes on the sideline sometimes or pouting , whatever it is

I don't even know where the rumors are coming from

* if we get any decent QB we'll be in good shape, thanks to Evans and Godwin

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

• 2 weeks later...

Like others have said. I respect his talent, but I question his leadership and desire to be paid. The Cardinals are going to ask for the same as the Texans are for Watson. 3 firsts and a couple other valuable picks. Whether folks like Colin Cowherd or not, his sources are pretty accurate and he has said there is some locker room leadership issues with Murray. 

Also have to question in each of his first 3 years - his play has fallen off during the back half of the season. When i went to the game in 2019  - he was constantly rolling out of the pocket to throw over the bucs DL. 

If we were a QB prospect and available at our pick, i'd say roll the dice. But I'm not giving up a boatload of picks and the 45MM he wants to acquire him.