LP's and DF's: Chiefs at Dallas

HDsportsfan

GB: OL especially Collins.  His name wasn't called much and that's good.  Irving and Lee.  T Williams had a solid game.  Ladoceur was awesome.

DF:  bonehead defense at end of first.  Injuries?  Dez, T Will, and Smith potentially.  That's nasty.

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

GB: OL especially Collins.  His name wasn't called much and that's good.  Irving and Lee.  T Williams had a solid game.  Ladoceur was awesome.

DF:  bonehead defense at end of first.  Injuries?  Dez, T Will, and Smith potentially.  That's nasty.

We could have absorbed Dez but damn....Williams as well hurts.

As much as we've trashed Marinelli's scheme this year, this is what the good version of it looks like.

Don't give up big plays, keep everything in front of you, tackle well. Apart from one play and one drive, defensive execution was more or less on point today

And I doubt we win this game without T-Will. Talk about an unexpected guy to step up

GB’s: Dak - continues to impress the hell out of me with his poise and game play

Williams - was ballin tonight

Federal Judge - thanks for the stay

DF’s: injuries - piled up on offense 

Prevent Defense - need I say more? 

L.P.s

T-Will - Huge day for him.

David Irving - Our pass rush has become very good with him in the lineup. 

D-Law - He was insanely disruptive today. No sacks, but he made life really difficult for Alex Smith, anyway.

Sean Lee - Another day, another solid performance from the human tackling machine.

HM - Jourdan Lewis. You know a CB is doing his job well when you don’t hear his name called or see him on tv.

Doug Frees

Byron Jones - My god, he’s horrible. Two bonehead penalties, burned left and right, and gave up a digusting TD because he was completely lost. Seriously, is there anything this guy does well other than make other teams’ WRs and TEs look good?

The entire defense just before halftime - Need I comment on this one?

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

L.P.s

T-Will - Huge day for him.

David Irving - Our pass rush has become very good with him in the lineup. 

D-Law - He was insanely disruptive today. No sacks, but he made life really difficult for Alex Smith, anyway.

Sean Lee - Another day, another solid performance from the human tackling machine.

HM - Jourdan Lewis. You know a CB is doing his job well when you don’t hear his name called or see him on tv.

Doug Frees

Byron Jones - My god, he’s horrible. Two bonehead penalties, burned left and right, and gave up a digusting TD because he was completely lost. Seriously, is there anything this guy does well other than make other teams’ WRs and TEs look good?

The entire defense just before halftime - Need I comment on this one?

My list pretty much verbatim. Dak did an excellent job going through reads as well. A couple clutch first downs and no real boneheaded throws. The one into triple coverage was in a spot were only Dez could get it. I dont like how he seems to be throwing 100 mph fastballs on every attempt though. There was one crossing route that it should have been an easy catch, but he threw the ball so damned hard it was uncatachable. 

Also - Romo gets a shout out - he did excellent in the booth. Pointed out a lot of nuances about our team that I really appreciated. Also he correctly called like 10 plays, lol. 

LP.   Williams. Very aggressive His YAC was a difference in a lot of his play

OL. As good a job as we had all year only 1 penalty

DL.  Was awesome

Lee.  Thai was his kinda game

DF -  

coaches. Got tricked in the Hail Mary. Players in bad position personal to stop the play ran

HM.  Jones/Brown.   

I give Jones a slight break the out of bounds PF call was bogus he didn’t do anything the runner drive  back fell on his own just looked bad.  And on the TD that was just a great job by Kalcee. And would have worked on almost all cb in the league

LP:

Williams, not factoring in touchdowns, was this the most efficient game by a Cowboys WR in recent memory?

OL

Dak

Zeke

Doug Free:

Butler (the guy sucks. Even more ridiculous than the TWill hatefest by our fans is the superstar hyping of Butler that a ton of our fans do just because they hate Williams so much)

B. Jones. I have to agree that he is closer to "sucks" than "good". Aside from the Cardinals game, I don't think he's made a difference in any other game in his career. So far he's a major bust. Landon Collins got drafted 6 spots after Byron.

In regard to Buttler it seems we have gone away from what I consider his strength the deep route over using Dez in that role. And yes Butler is not by any means a polished route runner but his hands are marginally better then t will

Jones is not even close to a bust and made a huge difference in a number of games last season.  But yes he has been degressing this year.  Still the sideline penalty was a bogus call this game and there isn’t very many if any safety’s that could have covered that TDroute by Kelce it was that good and timed perfectly

18 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

yron Jones - My god, he’s horrible. Two bonehead penalties, burned left and right, and gave up a digusting TD because he was completely lost. Seriously, is there anything this

Completely agree. I don't understand why people like him so much. JJ pulled a Al Davis and drafted him because he can jump. That's all...and only in shorts because he sure as heck doesn't jump in pads to defend passes

Archived