Obi-Wan Kenobi (Disney+) New episodes on Wednesday

Acgott

21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think if you weigh how a Jedi can stick to the path of the light as a main trait, Luke endured more than most. His resume is impressive but so is a lot of what war time Jedi did. Opportunity and focus help paint him in a better light for sure. He is a very powerful Jedi, but a lot of what he has done I would say many other masters could do given the opportunity.

Idk how many Jedi could force project themselves across the galaxy to FaceTime the empire and then die 

• 3 weeks later...

Man those 2 episodes were great. I loved the intro giving us Order 66 and then the intro showing the Jedi being hunted down. Reva has to be one of the younglings from the intro.

I can't wait to see where this series is going to go. Love that they hid Leia in the promos, and the casting with her character is tremendous so kudos to that little girl.

• Like 2

Awesome first two episodes.  Nice to see Edgerton and Smits back, and McGregor was always stellar as Obi Wan.  Super glad they hid Leia in the promos and the annoying kid fits Leia to a T. 

I also have to mention the score for this is tremendous.  Natalie Holt is coming right off of Loki and into this and that's two home run scores in a row.  If Disney is smart they are going to give her more and more important projects.

• Like 2

Just watched episode 1. Can’t say that I really care about young Leia. The chase scene to capture her was laughable. With a couple of exceptions, the acting may have been some of the worst in a Star Wars Disney show so far.

Looking forward to episode 2. No where to go but up!

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Yeah her running just looks…off.

I actually thought it was a fake out for a second and her kidnappers were good. Just the way it was shot was weird at first since I didn’t feel the danger immediately like I did on Tatootine.