Nets, Sixers swap James Harden and Ben Simmons

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

That’s a terrible trade for Philly.  

When you get the best player in the trade, it's not a "terrible" trade for you....They got to keep Thybulle, Maxey and Green. 

If Harden gets back to playing close to the level he was playing at last season, no way in hell this was a terrible trade for them. Embiid and Harden is a unstoppable duo. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

When you get the best player in the trade, it's not a "terrible" trade for you....They got to keep Thybulle, Maxey and Green. 

If Harden gets back to playing close to the level he was playing at last season, no way in hell this was a terrible trade for them. Embiid and Harden is a unstoppable duo. 

Dude I’m not even sure Harden is better than Seth Curry at this point. 

Getting Curry is a massive W. Can’t believe the Sixers gave him up. Well nice to know I can not take the Sixers serious now. Cause unless proven otherwise no team is serious about winning with Harden on their team. 

Really like what the Nets got back. They look way better after the trade 

It's a good trade for both sides. Brooklyn wins the trade in a vacuum, but Kyrie only being part time will really test Durant in the playoffs. Curry was a good get, but I don't know if it's enough.

Full time Kyrie and this is an amazing trade for Brooklyn. PT and it's a wash. They hurt their title chances this season, but got a really good package considering Harden was gone after the season.

Edited by seminoles1