NBA Trade Deadline Thread (Minor Trades)

11sanchez11

37 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I don't love trading Richardson but White brings a new dimension. Richardson has been closing games, curious to see who will do that. 

But thank Jesus that Theis is finally home

Despite the sell high sort of deal involving Richardson, I like the mix of White into the equation with Theis back. He just needs to not complain because that attitude is contagious and leads to lack of focus overall on doing what it takes to win.

I am sort of sad to see Romeo go but it opens up opportunity here for Nesmith a bit more with him and Richardson gone, and I like that both of those guys will get more opportunity with the Spurs/Popovich of all teams/coaches.

White replacing Dennis Schroder is a plus for the chemistry overall I feel. Theis being a backup PF with the ability to start in a game once in a while is nice their depth on this run they are on.

Just need Smart to continue his defense like he did 4-5 years ago, and KEEP DISTRIBUTING instead of outshooting every other player.

C's can be as competitive a team as any this year. Thought they're definitely not a favorite by any means.