Don't Vote Out Forge Mafia - Utter Failure - "Forge voted out day 1"

Slappy Mc

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ill run this format again down the road. 

Activity was a fear of mine, which is why I wanted to run shorter days. 

In a perfect world, everyone votes before days end and days run shorter and people get ejected on a more consistent basis. 

For jester mafia…… don’t start the game until everyone replies to you. And never let a day end without over 50% of the votes on one person 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

For jester mafia…… don’t start the game until everyone replies to you. And never let a day end without over 50% of the votes on one person 

Considering roles went out within 5 hours of everyone signing up, I figured everyone would look at their messages in a timely manor. Like I said I will probably do more screening for the participants as inactivity plays directly into the "Forge's hands."

For the second part, that is completely up to the participants. I won't sway their votes one way or another. If they all decided to vote themselves and force a tie, they would suffer the consequences. I think that is the beauty of this format, because you essentially have to have some players that white knight and vote out others. The problem is you never know who "Forge" is.

It was interesting to see the way that people played it, some wanted out right away, some were willing to be trusting and vote someone else. Then there was @Forge who is just hellbent on chaos.

The next go around I think there will be faster days (not because I set them that way, but because of the votes) and hopefully it lasts longer than a day.

To be fair, I didn't realize the game would be starting so soon. Also, I should stop signing up for games that start on Fridays or the weekend. That's probably the biggest indicator of what my activity levels might be since I normally don't use the forum on the weekends as much. So I get behind from the jump and don't feel like starting. A nice Monday start though? Then I can screw around on FF all week during work and get invested in the game before the weekend starts.

• Like 1