Rams for offseason accolades?

RamRod

What Rams do you guys think will have chances for offseason accolades?

Coach of the Year - Sean McVay
There's some others who may get consideration but McVay is the obvious choice and should run away with it at this point. What he's done with the offense is remarkable. We were not only the worst offense in the league last year but one of the worst I've ever seen. Literally turned the worst offense a year ago into arguably the best this year. The progress he's made with Goff is amazing as well. Everybody was ready to call him a bust last year and now he's one of the best young QBs in the league. He's made great personnel decisions as well. The signing of Whitworth was one of the best of the entire offseason. He's enhanced the WRs. Acknowledging he'd need someone to handle the defense, he brought in one of the most experienced and best defensive minds in the game, Wade Phillips.  One thing he did that doesn't even get talked about enough is being a big  reason Donald ended his holdout. He's completely changed the culture. The list goes on. This should be an easy decision. 

MVP - Todd Gurley
Carson Wentz is most likely leading the race and rightfully so. Tom Brady is still in the discussion also. Alex Smith maybe too but the Chiefs are cooling off right now. Gurley is definitely in the running right now. As long as we stay hot, I think he'll remain in contention.

All-Pro
Todd Gurley and Aaron Donald should be locks. Andrew Whitworth might have a shot also. Johnny Hekker possibly. Greg Zuerlein should. 24/25 and the leading scorer in the entire league.

Pro Bowl
Basically the same guys listed above. I wonder if guys like Michael Brockers or Trumaine Johnson might have a shot. I hope we have nobody if you know what I mean.

None of our rookies will win. Gurley might actually be a better candidate for Comeback Player of the Year actually.

• 1 month later...

Surprised no one mentioned anything about the Pro Bowl. Just goes to show how many people care about it these days.

You've all probably seen but we had five players selected.

I thought Goff may get In since he was like eighth in fan voting. Whitworth was snubbed but I think I saw he's an alternate. Would have loved for Saffold to get in also.

Archived