Detroit Rams win it all!

nagahide13

2 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

We did it everyone! Cheers all around.

Seriously though, I couldn't be happier for Stafford (and A'shawn). I would have been plenty happy to see Cinci win it, but seeing Stafford get it all was pretty nice.

A'Shawn has been a total monster against the run, especially today.

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

That was the best feeling after a football game in my life. Stafford really deserved this. 

No run game, 3 of the top 4 receivers out. The Bengals couldn’t stop a one dimensional attack. Stafford was just that good.

It felt like I was watching a classic Lions game with #9 bringing us back from the brink. It was nice to see Stafford do what he does on the biggest stage. 

It is a bittersweet feeling. I'm elated for him and glad to see him win. It's also tough because there's a handful of those Ram players that were either former Lions (Stafford, Robinson, Powell) or should have been Lions (Donald). Hard to say if they could have made it to the dance but it certainly brings up those "what if" feelings. 

All in all, this is what I had been hoping for over a year ago. Now we get to turn our focus back onto Campbell and Co. as they build towards bringing that home to us in the future. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

That was the best feeling after a football game in my life. Stafford really deserved this. 

No run game, 3 of the top 4 receivers out. The Bengals couldn’t stop a one dimensional attack. Stafford was just that good.

Honestly, I'm so jealous of all you. A lot of fans really. People feel real joy like it's almost their championship too and I just... don't feel that...at all. 

I'm also not mad or a hater. I can just honestly say I don't feel one which way, either way. Not bad or good. Happy for Stafford, like I was Verlander, but I'm not happy for myself or have this great feeling or joy...

Unfortunately for me, I think I'm just wired to this weird loyalty to the Lions/most DET sports teams. I was happy for Stafford, but found myself more not giving a crap vs even being happy for him and then bummed out I wasn't as happy as others about it, lol. 

I remember the feeling I had when the Lions just made the playoffs years back, and nothing about his Superbowl compared. (For-me).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Honestly, I'm so jealous of all you. A lot of fans really. People feel real joy like it's almost their championship too and I just... don't feel that...at all. 

I'm also not mad or a hater. I can just honestly say I don't feel one which way, either way. Not bad or good. Happy for Stafford, like I was Verlander, but I'm not happy for myself or have this great feeling or joy...

Unfortunately for me, I think I'm just wired to this weird loyalty to the Lions/most DET sports teams. I was happy for Stafford, but found myself more not giving a crap vs even being happy for him and then bummed out I wasn't as happy as others about it, lol. 

I remember the feeling I had when the Lions just made the playoffs years back, and nothing about his Superbowl compared. (For-me).

The positive feelings are in no way similar to what I expect it would feel like for the Lions to win.

Im just happy that a player I cheered for over the past 13 years has found the success I felt he could’ve had in Detroit with proper management needed coaching.

Stafford gave the Lions everything he had, helped in the community and even acknowledged Detroit fans when he won.

In over 50 years of sadness cheering for Detroit it just felt good to have something to cheer about.

• Like 5