Amazon’s LOTR Rings of Power

Xenos

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

they look good. Here is hoping the lighting doesnt make them look out of place

Do you feel that the lighting is an Amazon issue? Or are we just feeling it’s that way because of what happened with WOT, the other fantasy epic?

6 hours ago, Xenos said:

Do you feel that the lighting is an Amazon issue? Or are we just feeling it’s that way because of what happened with WOT, the other fantasy epic?

Some of WOT, some of the initial trailer. Maybe The Boys is an exception for some reason, but the lighting in that is fire. 

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Some of WOT, some of the initial trailer. Maybe The Boys is an exception for some reason, but the lighting in that is fire. 

I thought Mrs Maisel was also well done in the lighting department but maybe that’s just me.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Hmm, interesting looks around.

Im really hoping they start small and let you buy into this time of Middleearth. Hopefully these characters will be more interesting than they seem.

Yeah I would like a slower burn to build the world and the characters. It feels like opposite happened with WOT and their main characters. 

• Like 2