If Dak can score before 2 INT's

Matts4313

He's something else. So much for that supposed "sophomore slump". 

His ability to take care of the football and to stay calm under pressure, coupled with his ability to somehow find a way to come up with a big play when we need it more often than not, are why I'm confident he'll lead us to at least one Super Bowl win, if not more, during his career here in Dallas.

6 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

He's something else. So much for that supposed "sophomore slump". 

His ability to take care of the football and to stay calm under pressure, coupled with his ability to somehow find a way to come up with a big play when we need it more often than not, are why I'm confident he'll lead us to at least one Super Bowl win, if not more, during his career here in Dallas.

the bold is most important to me.

He's a top 10 QB. His play so far this year has solidified that for me at least.

Brady

Rodgers

Brees

Wilson

Ryan

Stafford

Carr

Wentz

Luck

Prescott

Outside of the top 4, the rest aren't in any particular order. But I think Dak does have an argument over Luck, Wentz, and Carr.

Newton

A. Smith

Cousins

Mariota

Winston

Roethlisberger

The bolded are guys I think Dak is better than, but of course I can see someone coming up with an argument for any.

On 11/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

He's a top 10 QB. His play so far this year has solidified that for me at least.

Brady

Rodgers

Brees

Wilson

Ryan

Stafford

Carr

Wentz

Luck

Prescott

Outside of the top 4, the rest aren't in any particular order. But I think Dak does have an argument over Luck, Wentz, and Carr.

Newton

A. Smith

Cousins

Mariota

Winston

Roethlisberger

The bolded are guys I think Dak is better than, but of course I can see someone coming up with an argument for any.

Luck has one good season, and has been relatively mediocre season after season. Just nitpicking your list really. But Im really not a fan of Luck. Hes a big hulking tosser of the ball but has never been accurate, consistent, or reliable outside of one season in which deep shots to one of the best vertical guys in the game bolstered a relatively average stat line otherwise.

Again, more nitpicking, but I also think Carr is very overrated as well. He makes solid throws and solid reads, and is the best QB Oakland has had since Rich Gannon - but he is, like Luck, unreliable and inconsistent whos best plays have come more on the legs and hands of playmakers who bailed him out quite often.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived