60 GB - Jalen Wydermyer TE
61 SF - Isaiah Spiller RB
62 KC - Logan Hall DL
63 CIN - Dohnovan West C
64 DEN - Lewis Cine S

How did I do?

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Really dont like losing Godwin and not taking a WR in the first 2 rounds, and i would stay far away from ridder and atleast see what trask got before we waste another 2nd on a QB.

I like going OL early with cappa leaving, but not a tackle since we got wirfs and still got smith, got way to many holes for that.

3 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Really dont like losing Godwin and not taking a WR in the first 2 rounds, and i would stay far away from ridder and atleast see what trask got before we waste another 2nd on a QB.

I like going OL early with cappa leaving, but not a tackle since we got wirfs and still got smith, got way to many holes for that.

I think Rhyan projects best to OG, but can probably play anything besides C. Someone has to take Ridder, and near the end of the 2nd? Might as well.

5 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

In this scenario, what are we doing with Jonah Williams?  RT? OG?  Personally, I could see it go either way.  If Zion can play RG, then Jonah to RT makes sense.  Wew can bring back Spain, plus Carman, so there's a little flexibility there

RT
Armstead - Spain - West - Zion - Jonah. Have Zion and Carman battle it out, and obviously don't just hand the C job to West, but ideally he earns it. Could also have Zion and West battle for C. Zion gives you flexibility.

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

This rumor about the Colts being done with Wentz only has legs if there is a better replacement option then Bridgewater. It’s likely they run it back with Wentz for another year unless some offer blows them away. I do like adding Gesicki and a WR though.

Even if they keep Wentz, is Teddy really going to cost that much? What team at this point in Teddy B's career is going to give him a big contract? Sign him for like 8 mill, have him and Wentz battle for QB1. Or just sign him to have a high end backup, ala Eagles signing Foles to backup Wentz.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Too soon lol

I like Williams and I would say to also give them Lloyd over Olave.  I'm not a huge fan of Olave's value at 22. 

forget what you want, is it something you could see the Raiders doing? Olave at 22 is better value than your typical Raiders 1st round pick.

Just now, Jeezla said:

forget what you want, is it something you could see the Raiders doing? Olave at 22 is better value than your typical Raiders 1st round pick.

This isn't the typical Raiders regime we have seen over the last 20 years.  These guys appear to be competent.  I could see the Raiders going WR as it is a massive area of need but I am not a huge fan of Olave.  Wilson and Williams are two very good prospects.  Williams over Olave all day if you go WR there!

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

This isn't the typical Raiders regime we have seen over the last 20 years.  These guys appear to be competent.  I could see the Raiders going WR as it is a massive area of need but I am not a huge fan of Olave.  Wilson and Williams are two very good prospects.  Williams over Olave all day if you go WR there!

They always do Frankie. They always do. Fact is, Olave is ready to help Carr in September, October, and November. Williams isn't. And you can't afford a slow start in that division. You need a guy who can help out Carr from the 1st snap of the season. That's Olave, Dotson, Bell, or Pickens. You get Olave. You 100% aren't taking another 4.2/4.3 Bama WR for at least 2 more years. You will take one from Ohio State though.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

They always do Frankie. They always do. Fact is, Olave is ready to help Carr in September, October, and November. Williams isn't. And you can't afford a slow start in that division. You need a guy who can help out Carr from the 1st snap of the season. That's Olave, Dotson, Bell, or Pickens. You get Olave. You 100% aren't taking another 4.2/4.3 Bama WR for at least 2 more years.

Doing mock draft before FA are a waste of time, fun but a waste of time.  

Williams is a superior player to Olave and will be for a decade.  To draft a player based on upside a few games while not looking a the big picture is foolish. 

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Doing mock draft before FA are a waste of time, fun but a waste of time.  

Williams is a superior player to Olave and will be for a decade.  To draft a player based on upside a few games while not looking a the big picture is foolish. 

What does Williams do in a superior way vs Olave? 
If you drafted Olave, would you feel like "Damn, we got Carr another turd to throw to" or would you feel like "Damn, it's not Williams, but he can be pretty good"?
You also shouldn't assume anyone will be great for a decade. Every prospect can bust, including Williams.

Edited by Jeezla