SB Hangover Mock. 2 rounds. A lil FA.

Jeezla

Yeah, Bengals won't go after Armstead or a LB in free agency. We'll probably re-sign Spain, Uzomah, and 1 of Hill or Ogunjobi at DT. Tag and hopefully extend Bates. Then look for upgrades from C to RT and at CB. Something like sign Ryan Jensen and James Daniels. Draft a CB in round 1 and maybe trade our 2nd for a good RT if one is available. 

The falcons won’t let Oluokun walk just to replace him with a way worse player. They would just resign Oluokun. 

Ojabo is a good pick

carson Strong is a terrible one. This is a bad QB draft and the falcons shouldn’t be looking for Ryan’s replacement until next year at the earliest. If it’s up to me, another edge like Myjai Sanders makes sense  

Watosn is a great pick. 

1 hour ago, DudeWhat??? said:

Where is Keyon Green OL from Texas a&m 

And Steelers would definitely take Jordan Davis. The guy you got us picking doesn't really fit our scheme

Actually had Kenyon going to PIT, then swapped him for Travon and just forgot to put Green back in the mix. Let's just pretend Kenyon gets a DUI the day before the draft and slides to round 3. As for Travon Walker not really fitting your scheme...Do you even know what your scheme will be under Teryl Austin?

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Actually had Kenyon going to PIT, then swapped him for Travon and just forgot to put Green back in the mix. Let's just pretend Kenyon gets a DUI the day before the draft and slides to round 3. As for Travon Walker not really fitting your scheme...Do you even know what your scheme will be under Teryl Austin?

my guess is austin is gonna keep the same scheme with his twist on it.

i think walker could be a 3-4 end in time or a bigger OLB(think like Jahid Ward)

On 2/14/2022 at 10:48 PM, Frankie2Gunz said:

Here is a scouting report on Olave from an NFL scout. Explain to me what you see differently if you watch film.  I have watched a bit of film on Olave and I tend to agree with this scouts assessment.  Lack of effort , sloppy route running and struggles to create separation in the 1st.  No thanks.

Explain how this NFL scout is wrong and as you believe he is a superior talent to Williams? 

Scouting Report:
Receiver who does not play as fast as his (40) time, who can get re-routed easily and gives below average overall effort. Accelerates quickly, has elite acceleration, but showed he can get hung-up with defensive backs or moved off his course way too easily, which causes some errant looking passes (see Minnesota and Oregon crossing patterns). Struggles to create separation on intermediate level routes. Tends to take it easy running routes if the ball is not going to him, which is a tell to opposing defenses. Did not even look like he was going all-out and kind of taking it easy when they did throw the ball to him. Mediocre looking on all the short to intermediate stuff. Nothing special at all in terms of YAC (yards after the catch) on receiver screens or intermediate routes. Less than impressive route running. Route running looked sloppy. Looked average at break-points. Average COD (change of direction). Routes did not look disciplined or crisp. Above average hands, but not good or great (65 catches on 103 targets). Sometimes double clutches the ball, can look too robotic and loses field awareness. If it is not easy or a big money play, tends not to want to go get it or be able to adjust well enough to the ball. Tends not to go out of his way for passes. It needs to be on target. Can get deep and turn it on for Sports Center big plays that showcase his God-given natural ability and then put it back on cruise control the rest of the game. Will stick his nose in there on run blocks but average sustain. Classic big name who has everything except the desire for the game and the playing strength.

@Frankie2GunzDo you have a link for this quote.        I agree 1000%   He's  the next Devin Smith!!!