8 GM Mock Draft (Full)

eh3034

Looks great, we are now full and ready to roll.  Let's give it the rest of today for the GMs to log in and see that we are full, and I'll also PM reminders this afternoon.  I'll get a draft thread started here today, and we will plan on officially starting tomorrow morning (though if AFC South wants to start as soon as I create the draft thread, feel free!)  

I will convert this thread to the discussion thread as well. On that note, as the GB GM I am open to trade offers for Rodgers, Adams, and Preston or Zadarius Smith.  Anyone is welcome to PM me anytime.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

What is the plan with IRL free agents? Revert back to original teams?

I'd say to each their own.  Draft your teams the way you would draft them.  So, if you were the GM and you'd resign Free Agent A but not Free Agent B, feel free to draft it accordingly.  For example, I'm playing GB as if they have Franchised Davante, but probably making the assumption they can't afford to keep Campbell unless I can trade Adams/Rodgers.  This is partly why I want to get this in prior to actual FA period, as that'll change things significantly, but makes it more fun when we can have the pre-FA creative freedom imo.

54 minutes ago, eh3034 said:

I'd say to each their own.  Draft your teams the way you would draft them.  So, if you were the GM and you'd resign Free Agent A but not Free Agent B, feel free to draft it accordingly.  For example, I'm playing GB as if they have Franchised Davante, but probably making the assumption they can't afford to keep Campbell unless I can trade Adams/Rodgers.  This is partly why I want to get this in prior to actual FA period, as that'll change things significantly, but makes it more fun when we can have the pre-FA creative freedom imo.

I have no plan to make any trade but what if one wants to franchise would be FA so he can trade that tagged player or something like that.  Same true for RFA.

What do you say?