Hearthstone

skywindO2

41 minutes ago, James said:

I was thinking of the minion that Kingsbane always played, didn't realize it rotated. So yeah, maybe they'll just have to play the nerfed raiding party anyway.

And I assumed Secret and Mech Hunter were played at higher ranks, but I've had days where I play 5 games and they're all Hunter, lol

Secret hunter doesn't exist anymore.  It died with the rotation.  Mech Hunter and midrange beast Hunter are pretty good right now.  Mech Hunter can be pretty strong and is only going to get stronger.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Secret hunter doesn't exist anymore.  It died with the rotation.  Mech Hunter and midrange beast Hunter are pretty good right now.  Mech Hunter can be pretty strong and is only going to get stronger.

This is roughly the deck I've been running into other than mech:

https://hsreplay.net/decks/VeuhhjsFCMVPNyBRpe7txf/

Feels more annoying than actually good, but it has a high WR regardless.

3 minutes ago, James said:

This is roughly the deck I've been running into other than mech:

https://hsreplay.net/decks/VeuhhjsFCMVPNyBRpe7txf/

Feels more annoying than actually good, but it has a high WR regardless.

Yea, that's a form of midrange hunter, but it has a secret package in it.  My issue with secrets is that when the Spellstone rotated, secrets got so much worse.  However, Zul'jin makes that deck powerful because it replays all the spells in a single turn which is really strong.

TBH, Hunter, Shaman and Warrior having hero cards while the other classes don't will make decks with those cards always good.

On 5/24/2019 at 7:07 AM, showtime said:

I went from rank 9 to rank 5 without losing one game with this Rogue list I got from StrifeCro.  Also cracked 800 wins with Rogue in the process :D

Sorry if that image looks like crap.  I just screenshotted it from my game lol

UQlLvDN.jpg

yeah tried this deck out it is awesome!!!

Btw can't wait for the buffs to drop, I miss playing paladin I think mech Pala has a chance this time to be tier one!

11 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

yeah tried this deck out it is awesome!!!

Btw can't wait for the buffs to drop, I miss playing paladin I think mech Pala has a chance this time to be tier one!

Maybe.  It's hard to say, but they did buff Crystology.  I have no clue why they did that because the card is seeing play right now.  It's just broken at 1 mana.  That and the new mech legendary will help that deck a lot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, showtime said:

Maybe.  It's hard to say, but they did buff Crystology.  I have no clue why they did that because the card is seeing play right now.  It's just broken at 1 mana.  That and the new mech legendary will help that deck a lot.

Give it a month or two at most for cystology to get the nerf hammer if it ever comes to it.

Recently been playing lots of Zayle's evil deck. 

I love the shuffle warlock deck in it!

• 1 month later...

New expansion coming out on August 6th.  So glad to see Reno, Brann, Sir Finley and Elise back!  Those characters/cards were so loved back during the League of Explorers.

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/23037181/hearthstone-saviors-of-uldum-launching-august-6

9WUVRA5RH2K71561588724264.png

Minions with the Reborn Keyword will return to life the first time they’re destroyed, but with 1 remaining Health.

97D5FKTQZXUB1561588724267.png

Plagues are spells of ancient power wielded by the 5 League of E.V.I.L. classes (Priest, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock, and Rogue.) These cards wreak havoc indiscriminately, affecting every Minion on the board, so it’s best to be the one who decides when they’re unleashed.

SH6DFR0Y8P6P1561588708376.png

49AJ4GDCMJXD1561588708315.png

As with existing Quest cards, these Legendary 1-Mana cards start in your hand and, once played, their progress will track above your Hero portrait. After your quest is complete, you’ll be immediately rewarded with a game-changing new Hero Power

Z0LOWF05YV141561588724266.png

8VUAX00M7NOP1561588724542.png

VBU2ILX57PKY1561588724545.png

905WRC6IOPD81561588724545.png