Hearthstone

skywindO2

51 minutes ago, MossyMoss said:

Yes Alpha Hyena or whats its called is really good, I think Firebat has a vid for this deck. 

I broke and just pre-ordered the expansion lol.

I have a friend who pre-ordered and has 13,100 gold.  I have no clue how she got that much gold.  But she's looking at opening 211 packs and probably a bit more if they give a couple out for quest like they usually do.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I broke and just pre-ordered the expansion lol.

I have a friend who pre-ordered and has 13,100 gold.  I have no clue how she got that much gold.  But she's looking at opening 211 packs and probably a bit more if they give a couple out for quest like they usually do.

lol, this expansion looks good, I think its money well spent. I might save my gold for other expansion packs depending on what cards I get from my 80 packs. The druid ones needs some legionaries from previous expansions which I don't have 

5 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

lol, this expansion looks good, I think its money well spent. I might save my gold for other expansion packs depending on what cards I get from my 80 packs. The druid ones needs some legionaries from previous expansions which I don't have 

I have pretty much all the cards to make most of the decks.  What I'm considering doing is dusting my entire wild collection because the game is starting to become too much to keep up with.  If I dusted all of my wild cards, I think i would have like 50,000 extra dust or something like that.

4 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Got those as well. And the shaman quest..

Getting wacked hard by shaman quest. Want to build one but so expensive cause i dont have those legendary

Trying out zoowarlock now with moderate success

I tried quest Shaman.  It seems good, but I'm not sure where to rank it yet.  I just don't like playing Shaman very much.  I'm trying to make quest Druid work.

I had a modest unpacking. My unpacking for RoS was insane, so I wasn't upset about it. Ended up getting a couple legendaries I wanted as well as a golden mage quest. My free golden was sir finley. I think I ended up unpacking King Phaoris, hunter quest, mage quest, priest quest and minion, rogue quest, sir finley, and warlock quest. I crafted Siamat, Zephrys, Vessina, Shaman quest, and Colossus of the Moon (for Big Shaman. Played one game with Colossus big shaman and it absolutely crushed the poor quest priest I was playing against).

My impressions from day one:

First I tried out the new quest Rogue, which I knew would be a good deck and I unpacked the quest. It faired really well for me. I went 5-2 with my only 2 losses coming against quest shaman, which was the deck I was most looking forward to playing.

I crafted the shaman quest and found a ton of success with that deck. Jepetto is amazing in it. If you hit Barista or Shudderwock, you win the game. MC Tech is the MVP though. I had a positive winrate with the deck.

One deck I played against that was nuts was some janky paladin deck. I'm guessing it had all spells, Prismatic Lens, and King Phaoris. The guy played Prismatic Lens on 4 then on turn 5 played a 4 cost King Phaoris that summoned a board full of 6, 7, and a 10 cost minion. I'm sure I got highrolled, but it was nuts.

I tried out a lackey/zoo warlock, but it doesn't work. Maybe I didn't have the right build, but I just kept losing with it. Lost to quest rogue and quest warrior with it. Quest warrior seems interesting.

Then, I saw the most ridiculous deck I've ever seen on the first day of an expansion and had a ton of fun with it. It is a paladin deck that runs all the murlocs, sir finley, zephrys, leeroy, chef nomi, 2 4 mana weapon, 2 prismatic lens and 2 tip the scales. Basically you load the board with murlocs every turn. Tip the Scales thins your deck considerably so Zephrys and Nomi are active, which happened with regularity in every game I played. Prismatic Lens lets you play a cheap tip the scales. I didn't lose with the deck and it was so much fun. Nomi and Zephrys are finishers. You'll almost always get a ton of charge damage in with tip the scales from the bluegills. Combined with the weapons and leeroy, a lot of times Zephrys just gives you lethal or a board clear to set up for Nomi.

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I had a modest unpacking. My unpacking for RoS was insane, so I wasn't upset about it. Ended up getting a couple legendaries I wanted as well as a golden mage quest. My free golden was sir finley. I think I ended up unpacking King Phaoris, hunter quest, mage quest, priest quest and minion, rogue quest, sir finley, and warlock quest. I crafted Siamat, Zephrys, Vessina, Shaman quest, and Colossus of the Moon (for Big Shaman. Played one game with Colossus big shaman and it absolutely crushed the poor quest priest I was playing against).

My impressions from day one:

First I tried out the new quest Rogue, which I knew would be a good deck and I unpacked the quest. It faired really well for me. I went 5-2 with my only 2 losses coming against quest shaman, which was the deck I was most looking forward to playing.

I crafted the shaman quest and found a ton of success with that deck. Jepetto is amazing in it. If you hit Barista or Shudderwock, you win the game. MC Tech is the MVP though. I had a positive winrate with the deck.

One deck I played against that was nuts was some janky paladin deck. I'm guessing it had all spells, Prismatic Lens, and King Phaoris. The guy played Prismatic Lens on 4 then on turn 5 played a 4 cost King Phaoris that summoned a board full of 6, 7, and a 10 cost minion. I'm sure I got highrolled, but it was nuts.

I tried out a lackey/zoo warlock, but it doesn't work. Maybe I didn't have the right build, but I just kept losing with it. Lost to quest rogue and quest warrior with it. Quest warrior seems interesting.

Then, I saw the most ridiculous deck I've ever seen on the first day of an expansion and had a ton of fun with it. It is a paladin deck that runs all the murlocs, sir finley, zephrys, leeroy, chef nomi, 2 4 mana weapon, 2 prismatic lens and 2 tip the scales. Basically you load the board with murlocs every turn. Tip the Scales thins your deck considerably so Zephrys and Nomi are active, which happened with regularity in every game I played. Prismatic Lens lets you play a cheap tip the scales. I didn't lose with the deck and it was so much fun. Nomi and Zephrys are finishers. You'll almost always get a ton of charge damage in with tip the scales from the bluegills. Combined with the weapons and leeroy, a lot of times Zephrys just gives you lethal or a board clear to set up for Nomi.

The best Zoo deck is one that doesn't include Lackey's as of right now.

Hunter is pretty good as well.