Hearthstone

skywindO2

8 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Yes too many win conditions for the murloc deck, anfwith zephyr the great you can actually squeeze one more win conditions if two tip the scales and nomi didnt do the trick.

What new cards are in the control Warrior? 

The new plague is the big one. I think the more refined lists are running 1 brawl, 2 warpath, 1 plague of death. Combined with dr boom hero power, that's more than enough board clears to kill everything murloc paladin can put on the board. 

3 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Otk right? But i think it needs the legendary that recast one random spell after the turn

Which legendary?  Yea, you can OTK with it, but you can also kill them over two turns.  If you can get Malygos reduced to two mana by Florist, you can play two Malygos  + Swipe + two Moonfires.  That's 37 damage with 10 mana.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

Which legendary?  Yea, you can OTK with it, but you can also kill them over two turns.  If you can get Malygos reduced to two mana by Florist, you can play two Malygos  + Swipe + two Moonfires.  That's 37 damage with 10 mana.

I think theres few variations, one doesn't even use malaygos.

Edited by MossyMoss

On 8/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, showtime said:

EBjBNN4UcAAdZr8?format=jpg

I've played against variations of this deck 3 times with murloc paladin and I'm 2-1. The one loss the guy had zephyrs into hungry crab on turn 3 and frost nova into sea giant on turn 5 after my tip the scales turn. The other 2 games were easy wins for me. I think highlander mage is definitely a good deck though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I've played against variations of this deck 3 times with murloc paladin and I'm 2-1. The one loss the guy had zephyrs into hungry crab on turn 3 and frost nova into sea giant on turn 5 after my tip the scales turn. The other 2 games were easy wins for me. I think highlander mage is definitely a good deck though. 

It depends.  If the Mage gets Flame Ward or Frost/Doom you pretty much can't win it.  You have to pretty much hope they don't have any of those cards.  Flame Wade is absurd vs aggro.

9 hours ago, showtime said:

It depends.  If the Mage gets Flame Ward or Frost/Doom you pretty much can't win it.  You have to pretty much hope they don't have any of those cards.  Flame Wade is absurd vs aggro.

This and coupled with some f'd up draws i had last night.

Had a prismatic lens in opening hand, turn 3 draw a tip the scales, still had one in deck. Turn 4 used prismatic drew a prismatic. Turn 5 got a tip the scales. Both tip the scales at 8mana. Fml lol

My fav deck so far is highlander mage, damnit its so fun. Plus a lot removal for those pesky zoo and murloc decks. Burned all my dust for that deck hopefully the meta doesn't change to much. 

My line up decks right now, 

OTK Druid

Murloc Paladin

Zoo Warlock

Highlander Hunter 

Highlander Mage 

5 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

My fav deck so far is highlander mage, damnit its so fun. Plus a lot removal for those pesky zoo and murloc decks. Burned all my dust for that deck hopefully the meta doesn't change to much. 

My line up decks right now, 

OTK Druid

Murloc Paladin

Zoo Warlock

Highlander Hunter 

Highlander Mage 

There's probably going to be some balance changes at some point and hopefully they address Boom in Warrior.

• Like 1