Hearthstone

skywindO2

I'm undefeated against Control Warrior with this deck.  No control deck in the game can beat this.  The only hope is to beat it with aggro, but some people are running cards like Pounce/Claw to help combat early aggro decks.

I just played a Control Warrior and I played three Chef Nomi's against him and then like two King Phaoris against him.  Even with all their removal, he couldn't handle those boards at the end of the game. 

There's a new king in town.

VntmdZb.jpg

On 8/13/2019 at 7:49 PM, showtime said:

There's probably going to be some balance changes at some point and hopefully they address Boom in Warrior.

I think luna's pocket at 6mana is workable, even though they just changed it. 

I wonder if Boom will still be overpowered at 10mana or they could remove rush for mechs

8 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

I think luna's pocket at 6mana is workable, even though they just changed it. 

I wonder if Boom will still be overpowered at 10mana or they could remove rush for mechs

Ten mana would be a huge nerf to the card as would removing rush.  Kibler's idea of only giving mechs in your hand and/or deck rush seems pretty reasonable.

• Like 1

Pocket Galaxy back up to 7, Boom to 9. Conjurer's Calling, Extra Arms, and Barnes also nerfed.

Good round of nerfs I think. I'm ok with them reverting the buffs to Extra Arms and Pocket Galaxy. I also think nerfing Boom to 9 is a huge deal and really helps balance out warrior now. Before, they would keep it in their opening hands because how strong of a turn 7 play it was. Now they can't, and if it is drawn and played after turn 10, the best they can do is Boom + shield slam in one turn. 

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Pocket Galaxy back up to 7, Boom to 9. Conjurer's Calling, Extra Arms, and Barnes also nerfed.

Good round of nerfs I think. I'm ok with them reverting the buffs to Extra Arms and Pocket Galaxy. I also think nerfing Boom to 9 is a huge deal and really helps balance out warrior now. Before, they would keep it in their opening hands because how strong of a turn 7 play it was. Now they can't, and if it is drawn and played after turn 10, the best they can do is Boom + shield slam in one turn. 

Honestly, I haven't even played Hearthstone in like five days.  I tried playing last night and it sucked.  The Pocket Galaxy nerf is great.  I played against 2 Mage's last night that had the card on 5 and you just can't even beat that. 

Pocket Galaxy is pretty much unplayable now, which is great.

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

Honestly, I haven't even played Hearthstone in like five days.  I tried playing last night and it sucked.  The Pocket Galaxy nerf is great.  I played against 2 Mage's last night that had the card on 5 and you just can't even beat that. 

Pocket Galaxy is pretty much unplayable now, which is great.

Pocket Galaxy was even more oppressive than Boom. Playing it on 5 was an insta-win if you don't die the next turn. Getting Pocket Galaxy'd into King Phaoris or Kalecgos or Alexstrasza on turn 6 was the worst. Glad we don't have to worry about it anymore. If you spend your turn 7 doing nothing now, you lose.

Just hit legend. The climb was pretty easy; murloc paladin is very strong. Funnily enough, I would say about 50% of decks I went against were murloc decks- either mirror or shaman. Murloc shaman is super strong and can snowball really quick. I lost 2 games to it when I couldn't even afford to prismatic lens on turn 4 because the opposing board was so strong. 

Also, the "final boss" for me to get to legend was against a zephrys hunter. He played well and top decked zephrys to clear my board with a hellfire on turn 6. He started a comeback the next turn with huffer->houndmaster. I drew and played my zephrys, and savagery won me the game. I had a true silver up. Killed his huffer, played a 3 mana tip the scales, killed the hound master, and he conceded.