Hearthstone

skywindO2

• 2 weeks later...

Rogue's legendary weapon

wVbM6Zl.jpg

This seems like it has the potential to be really good.  This weapon goes back into your deck after use and keeps any buffs that you put on it.  Those buffs include: 

* Deadly Poison ( +2 Attack )

* Leeching Poison ( Lifesteal )

* Envenom Weapon ( Poisonous )

* Southsea Squidface ( +2 Attack )

* Naga Corsair ( +1 Attack )

* Captain Greenskin ( +1/+1 )

* Buccaneer ( +1 Attack )

* Goblin Auto-Barber ( +1 Attack )

* Tinker's Sharpsword Oil ( +3 Attack )

This weapon also works with Doomerang as well.

Seems like this could work very well with Blade Flurry!

Priest had the best deck in the meta.  Now that all the cards have been revealed from Kobolds and Catacombs, Priest by far, got the best cards of this upcoming set.  Priest is sitting alone at S++ tier starting tomorrow, so I'm expecting some kinds of nerfs/changes within the next month or two.  However, it's possible there will be no changes since Raza + Kazakus and some other cards are rotating out of Standard around March of 2018.

Priest can now efficiently deal with any type of board.  It doesn't matter if it's full of deathrattles or even four attack minions.  Priest got at least three of the most insane cards this upcoming expansion.

• 1 month later...

Upcoming balance changes happening next month.

QMJY996QKZKD1516935665991.png

0GSBXO4508G31516935666077.png

5JYNPCB27CCB1516935666075.png

2M0BMV9XK6071516935666357.png

The details for the changes can be found here:  https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/21361570/

I think this is great.  The Patches nerf is so long overdue.  That card, along with Raza, are heading to Wild in a few months so at least the devs are showing they somewhat care about the future of that mode.  Fantastic to see Corridor Creeper and Bonemare get nerfed as well.

• 1 month later...

I have so many golden cards from sets that are rotating out.  I'm looking at having well over 45,000 dust once the rotation happens.  That should be more than enough for the rest of the year with the packs I'll be opening.

And they also changed the pre-order deal.  You now get 20 addition packs when you pre-order, so a total of 70 packs for $49, which is a really good deal.  I have over 7,000 gold saved up so far.  I'm hoping to open roughly 200 packs with the $49 and all the grinding when the expansion launches and I'm fairly confident I will be able to do that.

whats the point of greatly diminishing returns on pack opening of a new set. ive been a f2p player thus far but I'm considering the preorder for the first time. figure ill have about 7k gold at launch so that 70 packs, figure they will give away/gift us 5ish packs (hopefully around 10), then the preorder is 70 more

so
70 from gold
5 from gift
70 preorder

for 145 total possible packs. is that too many?, I don't really care about being a collector just want to get or be able to craft the good cards. I don't play enough to be concerned with memeing too hard. I'm wondering about maybe 120 packs and just banking the remaining gold, maybe try arena with 1500 or so. probably too early to tell since we haven't seen all the cards/ how many good epics/legendaries there are. What have been your experiences in the past? @showtime