Hearthstone

skywindO2

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

It's definitely dominated by those 2, but there are some fun decks that perform well against those. I'm having a lot of fun and success with Firebat's janky Fel Lord Betrug + Rafaam deck as well as Kibler's kinda midrange mech/secret paladin. This meta might take a while to settle in, so I'm excited for the next few weeks.

Token Druid is really strong.  There aren't many board clears in the meta right now and it can constantly refill over and over again.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Token Druid is really strong.  There aren't many board clears in the meta right now and it can constantly refill over and over again.

Eh. Warrior is so prevalent, and with dynomatic and warpath, token druid doesnt stand a chance. I think the new zoolock is much stronger. That magic carpet card is really good in that deck. 

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Eh. Warrior is so prevalent, and with dynomatic and warpath, token druid doesnt stand a chance. I think the new zoolock is much stronger. That magic carpet card is really good in that deck. 

I've seen Magic Carpet in Druid as well.  What's the Zoolock list.

17 hours ago, showtime said:

I've seen Magic Carpet in Druid as well.  What's the Zoolock list.

Scarab egg, knife juggler, lackey generation, magic carpet, grim rally, and a million one drops alongside rafaam. 

Also, I was wrong about token druid. I just had favorable matchups. It's a pretty good deck. 

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Scarab egg, knife juggler, lackey generation, magic carpet, grim rally, and a million one drops alongside rafaam. 

Also, I was wrong about token druid. I just had favorable matchups. It's a pretty good deck. 

Token Druid is nuts with how many times you can refill the board constantly.  As you mentioned, playing against Warrior kind of sucks because of all the board clears they have (Brawl and Warpath), but Druid can refill a bunch.  That new 8 mana Twinspell that creates 5 2/2 tokens is great.

17 minutes ago, showtime said:

Token Druid is nuts with how many times you can refill the board constantly.  As you mentioned, playing against Warrior kind of sucks because of all the board clears they have (Brawl and Warpath), but Druid can refill a bunch.  That new 8 mana Twinspell that creates 5 2/2 tokens is great.

Twinspell has been a sleeper mechanic. I remember people not liking it too much when it was announced but it is really powerful

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Twinspell has been a sleeper mechanic. I remember people not liking it too much when it was announced but it is really powerful

Yea, it's powerful as hell because you only need one copy of it in your deck instead of two copies.  Sometimes that means you might not draw it in a timely manner, but when you do, it's like having two cards.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a player since the second expansion but stopped after boomsday project came out. 

Any cheap top tier decks you guys can recommend? for someone who has 4600 spare dust? 

I am looking at Khadgar Dragon mage as a possible since I got lucky most of the legendary with exception to Zillax which I am more than willing to craft since I see it in most decks. 

9 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

This is the deck code. 

Khadgar Dragon Mage deck code: AAECAf0ECPsGigeQB8vsAsXzAqCAA8CYA5aaAwvhB40Izu8CifECw/gC6IkD7IkD6JQD55UDg5YDoJsDAA==

Took it from Kolento. 

Yea, that decks is pretty good.  I think Tempo Rogue is the best deck right now. 

Got lucky with the packs I bought, and now have bomb warrior and Tempo rouge in the mix. 

One tempo rouge with Chef nomi inside. 

Bomb warrior is so fun, cant seem to put it down for now. 

Deck list is from Krip, I swapped out one town crier for Baron Geddon to deal with Token druid. Very fun deck imo but hard to beat those agro decks unless you get really luck with your draw.