Hearthstone

skywindO2

12 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Quest are back, but too early to judge the expansion but league of explorers is one of my least fav expansion. 

These quest seem way different than the previous quest.  And yea, it's way too early.  We only know of like 5-6 cards out of 135.

16 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

what do you think of the new classic cards? 

i am happy to see vanish get taken to wild, always lose to the pogo decks when they used the vanish 

The new cards aren't that good, tbh.  It's good to see more classic cards rotating.  I don't have an issue with Vanish leaving standard because Rogue shouldn't have that type of ability.  A lot of people are upset about Mind Blast leaving because Priest already has really weak classic cards and that was one of their strongest cards.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

3 more cards released today, 

what did you think of it? Interesting shaman quest, but might be super late game to make it viable since its 2 mana to activate the hero power. 

I just got home from work, but I saw the cards.  Did you mean the Mage quest, because I didn't see a Shaman quest.  The Shaman card they released seems insane tho.  3 mana 3/3 deal 3 damage if you control a lackey.

20 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

3 more cards released today, 

what did you think of it? Interesting shaman quest, but might be super late game to make it viable since its 2 mana to activate the hero power. 

Nevermind, I saw the Shaman quest.  Seems pretty interesting.  Goes with Shudderwock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

wow looks insane. Tomorrow will be last reveal? 

Btw did you pre order the packs? 

I have no pre-ordered anything. I'm not sure if I will or not.  Normally, I get the 50 pack one, but I don't think I will this time around.  I'm not sure, though.  What about you?

8 hours ago, showtime said:

I have no pre-ordered anything. I'm not sure if I will or not.  Normally, I get the 50 pack one, but I don't think I will this time around.  I'm not sure, though.  What about you?

Pre ordered the 80 pack one to get the avatar. 

11 hours ago, showtime said:

Bazaar-Burglary-300x414.png

Ancient-Blades-217x300.png

@MossyMoss

Rogue quest is crazy looking, too.  3 attack weapon every turn that makes you immune while attacking.  Completing the quest seems easy, too.  Look like you just need other cards in your hand, you don't even have to play them.

looks really easy to complete. I think might even be possible at turn two. if you go second. 

Turn one
Pilfer coin pilfer

Turn two 

Clever disguise

Quest complete? 

Rest of the deck will try for shadow of death plus leroy combo ? 

Edit: Might not work if opponent is Rogue though since Pilfer is opponent's class. Other than that it should work right? 

Edited by MossyMoss