Hearthstone

skywindO2

On 11/6/2019 at 11:22 PM, minutemancl said:

The Battlegrounds, auto-chess mode is pretty fun. I played it a bunch last night. It is pretty easy to understand surprisingly. I've never played an auto-chess game before so this was new territory for me. I really enjoyed it.

Yes, been playing this game mode non stop. loving it!

I am worried how they are thinking to monetize this game mode. 

Almost hit 5k on battlegrounds, 29 wins 78 top 4. Really enjoying this game mode. Hardly played any normal mode except for the quests. I like how Blizzard reduced the requirements for quest to fit battlegrounds in. 

Any word if battleground will be a standalone or will still be part of hearthstone? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, showtime said:

There are going to be nerfs announced this upcoming week by the dev team.  Insane turnaround to nerfs.

theyve been good about nerfs and buffs to battleground in a timely manner plus i mean if you dont play unseal the vault hunter you lose against galakrond shaman so have to do something about it.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

theyve been good about nerfs and buffs to battleground in a timely manner plus i mean if you dont play unseal the vault hunter you lose against galakrond shaman so have to do something about it.

I think the previous fastest time they have done nerfs when a set released was five or six weeks back when Spreading Plague got nerfed a long time ago.  They've been much more proactive over the past 8 months or so.

23 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

descent of dragons is pretty fun as long as you aren't playing against shaman. 

I'm enjoying it. Shaman is super broken; the fast nerfs are well deserved. I'm having a ton of fun with Galakrond warlock though. I'm playing the more controlling handlock version and it is pretty strong and very fun. Plague of Flames is the best card in that deck. I am 3-2 against galakrond shaman with it.

8 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I'm enjoying it. Shaman is super broken; the fast nerfs are well deserved. I'm having a ton of fun with Galakrond warlock though. I'm playing the more controlling handlock version and it is pretty strong and very fun. Plague of Flames is the best card in that deck. I am 3-2 against galakrond shaman with it.

I've been messing around with a lot of decks. not gonna commit to crafting cards until the first round of nerfs. But I did make a token druid for ish and gigs and everyone is so consumed in their own little combos they keep forgetting to clear my tokens so I buff and win pretty easily. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So much news.  I don't even know where to start. 

*  Duplicate protection is now on uncommon, common and epic cards.  No more opening duplicates in card packs until you have at least two of every card.

*  New and returning players will get a competitive pre-made deck from the class they want.

Brand new class for the first time ever:  Demon Hunter

i1584366676379376.png

year-of-the-phoenix-hints.jpg

year-of-the-phoenix-hall-of-fame.jpg

priest-rework-hall-of-fame.jpg

New Priest cards

hearthstone-new-priest.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

did my pack opening today thru fireside ended up with 11 legendaries and still got the 2 from the bundle coming on launch day so that made up for my abysmal pack opening for descent of dragons. 

You did both pre-orders?  Get any good legendaries?