Hearthstone

skywindO2

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I got Maiev which is probably the only one i would have crafted day 1. 

I got one pre order and I have over 8,000 gold, so I'll have 80+ packs on Tuesday.  Also have around 15k dust or so without dusting any of my wild cards.  Should be able to get everything I want.

• Like 1

How are you guys liking the new ranked system? I got up to Diamond 5 super quickly, on April 2nd. I've played a bit since then and got up to Diamond 2. At Diamond 2, my winrate is almost exactly 50%, so I'm waiting a bit for some of these other players to hit legend before I give a big push to legend.

I'm excited for the expansion launch today. I opened my pre-order packs on Friday and got 7 legendaries in 90 packs. I've got enough gold for another ~60 packs today, plus my free golden legendary. I've got enough dust to craft anything I want that I don't unpack. I plan on making some sweet demon hunter decks today.

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

How are you guys liking the new ranked system? I got up to Diamond 5 super quickly, on April 2nd. I've played a bit since then and got up to Diamond 2. At Diamond 2, my winrate is almost exactly 50%, so I'm waiting a bit for some of these other players to hit legend before I give a big push to legend.

I'm excited for the expansion launch today. I opened my pre-order packs on Friday and got 7 legendaries in 90 packs. I've got enough gold for another ~60 packs today, plus my free golden legendary. I've got enough dust to craft anything I want that I don't unpack. I plan on making some sweet demon hunter decks today.

I haven't played much since the first day or two of ranked.  I just get on and do my daily quest everyday for the past week.  Wanted to kind of take a small break before the new set came out.

Seven legendaries in 90 packs is really good. 

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

I haven't played much since the first day or two of ranked.  I just get on and do my daily quest everyday for the past week.  Wanted to kind of take a small break before the new set came out.

Seven legendaries in 90 packs is really good. 

I've been super lucky with just about every expansion pack opening recently. My most lucky was Descent of Dragons, where I got an absurd amount of legendaries and multiple golden ones.

Excited to get off work today and open the rest of my packs and ladder a bit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, showtime said:

My free legendary

Sj6ntMu.jpg

Also, my first game of the new set

TTsZvOo.jpg

Christmas tree rogue is real.

Maiev is a really good golden to land. I can almost guarantee I'm going to end up getting Al'ar. The only bad part about opening packs early from the fireside gathering is that I already opened some legendaries I wanted to a chance to get as my free golden.

Demon hunter is broken. 

Just went on an 8-2 run to get from diamond 2 to legend. Like butter. My only losses were to another demon hunter and a token druid. My wins were against 7 demon hunters and a guldan. 

The demon hunter deck I used was just all of the good demon hunter cards, and Maiev, shoved into a deck. 

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Demon hunter is broken. 

Just went on an 8-2 run to get from diamond 2 to legend. Like butter. My only losses were to another demon hunter and a token druid. My wins were against 7 demon hunters and a guldan. 

The demon hunter deck I used was just all of the good demon hunter cards, and Maiev, shoved into a deck. 

5 hours ago, showtime said:

My free legendary

Sj6ntMu.jpg

Also, my first game of the new set

TTsZvOo.jpg

my free legendaries were metamorphisis and keli'dan. 

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Demon hunter is broken. 

Yeah I have every demon hunter card and I just randomly threw in some cards that made sense together and the deck seems overpowered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

my free legendaries were metamorphisis and keli'dan. 

Ah, cool.  I need to craft Metamorphosis, but I haven't really messed with Demon Hunter yet.  I got the other legendary for DH, the one that allows you to bypass taunt.  I also got Keli'dan, but just a normal one during a pack opening.

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I've been super lucky with just about every expansion pack opening recently. My most lucky was Descent of Dragons, where I got an absurd amount of legendaries and multiple golden ones.

Excited to get off work today and open the rest of my packs and ladder a bit.

I think I got 5 when i opened descent I was so pissed lol but I got 11 on this opening so that made up a bit.

Just now, showtime said:

Ah, cool.  I need to craft Metamorphosis, but I haven't really messed with Demon Hunter yet.  I got the other legendary for DH, the one that allows you to bypass taunt.  I also got Keli'dan, but just a normal one during a pack opening.

see i would wait on crafting meta i feel like demon hunter will be nerfed here in like 3 weeks.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

see i would wait on crafting meta i feel like demon hunter will be nerfed here in like 3 weeks.

Yeah, I think that's good advice in general.  However, I opened 170+ packs (90 pre-order and 82 or so from gold).  I also have around 15k dust (I think) and I haven't dusted any of the cards that rotated into wild yet.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Yeah, I think that's good advice in general.  However, I opened 170+ packs (90 pre-order and 82 or so from gold).  I also have around 15k dust (I think) and I haven't dusted any of the cards that rotated into wild yet.

yeah I have over 18000 dust but i also probably will never dust my old cards.