2022 Pro Days

JetsandI

4 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Receiving class has some burners and then there’s Burks who ran 4.5

Drop to 35 Burks I dare you. 

I’m definitely cooling on the notion of a WR in the first. There’s going to be some real talent at 35 unless we see 8 guys go in the first. Christian Watson running 4.36 at that size is insane.  

Edited by Sapo28

5 hours ago, Sapo28 said:

I’m definitely cooling on the notion of a WR in the first. There’s going to be some real talent at 35 unless we see 8 guys go in the first. Christian Watson running 4.36 at that size is insane.  

Not me. I want WR @ 10th overall.

This is an extremely talented WR draft class. 

So why not trust our GM and coaching staff to draft Zach Wilson the very best one?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Not me. I want WR @ 10th overall.

This is an extremely talented WR draft class. 

So why not trust our GM and coaching staff to draft Zach Wilson the very best one?

I think the depth of the class was really on display yesterday. I’ve been pulling for London or Burks at 10 up to this point. If Joe is confident one guy is far and away better than the rest then go for it at 10. 

im just not certain there would be that far and away better product at 10 that we couldn’t get at 35. Unless we see 8 guys taken from 10-35, which seems possible…