The Rams Are Your 2021-2022 NFL Superbowl Champions!!!

stl4life07

I felt like this needed its own thread. 

Im still on a natural high and I dont think Im coming down for quite some time lol. I saw the parade the other day and I was super pumped. I loved hearing what Whitworth said. Kupp just stays humble and grounded. I must say he has become my 3rd fav Ram of all-time. My fav of couse is Faulk and then Im sure many of yall know how much I loved Gurley. I didnt see Ramsey at the parade. Where was he? This is legit time for him to shine due to him being a big part of the Rams having this championship. We couldnt have done it without him on the team playing great since he literally got here. I know he didnt have a great Superbowl game but he was the best overall during this season.

This has been a very long time coming for me personally. I wasnt a Rams fan when they won the Superbowl in 1999. I became a fan afterwards so this is the first time I get to celebrate a Superbowl as a fan. I believed in this team all season long through the ups and downs bc I knew this team was too good with a strong locker room not to still be in position to win. I truly hope they run it back bc I dont think we saw the best version of the Rams. We havent seen the Rams with a full season of a healthy Akers. We havent seen the offense 11 personnel with Kupp, Woods, OBJ, Higbee, and Akers all out on the field. I know OBJ is hurt so he wont be back for at least the first half of the season but if we can get him back the last part of the season and into the playoffs this team will be lethal.

Im predicting the Rams will at least get back to the NFCCG next season. Now all of that is barring major injuries. The one thing I truly believe the Rams are missing and thats getting that 1 seed in the NFC. We've never gotten that under McVay. So I dont think the hunger will go away this upcoming season. I think this team mainly the core guys will still hit the ground to defend their title bc they do know how hard its going to be to repeat. But again Im super pumped and as Les Snead famously said "F those picks!" lol. We are running it back so now lets see if we can go back to back. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:10 PM, JonStark said:

I made a highlight video of the season if anyone is interested. I'm not the best at this stuff but it didn't turn out too bad, and added some of the micd up stuff to the end. 

Damn where can I watch it? Or what do I search on YouTube to find it? 

20 hours ago, JonStark said:

I tried to put it in the previous post but if it's not showing up, try here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgBEofuvw0k&feature=youtu.be 

The one they put out is a little better though haha

Just saw it! Still really good man. You hit a lot of highlights that I honestly forgot about and plays that aren’t ever shown on the others. Solid songs too

• Like 1