Week 10: VIKINGS (6-2) at Washington (4-4)

swede700

1 hour ago, Cearbhall said:

Go Bears!  And if Packers/Bears draws Buck all the better for the ears of Vikings fans. Buck and Aikman would do the Bears game if that is the one they are televising in non-local markets, right? I look forward to the prospect watching the Vikings without being subjected to Joe Buck's announcing.

Packers need to start winning enough games to not get a top 10 pick. I'll be rooting for them. 

Bridgewater was a FULL participant at practice today, so there aren't really any injury concerns except for worrying about another reinjury.

The key for Bridgewater before he plays is how long it takes to get him back up to speed in the offense and with the playbook.

4 hours ago, disaacs said:

10-FOX-E-V2.png

Packers-Bears (Why, oh why)

Vikings-Washington

Saints-Bills

Bengals-Titans

Revised Map above...I'm still not pleased that they are now showing Saints-Bills here, but certainly it's better than Packers-Bears.  

Should be interesting to see a "should be" healthy Diggs, and Thielen back together.

Also might get to see the Ole 2 year vet WR battle. Who ends up with more catches? Doctson or Treadwell?

Thompson is a stud, hopefully Barr and Kendricks shut him down.We limited Buck Allen and Theo Riddick pretty well.

They do have a pretty sneaky good pass defense. Outside of a couple of the biog name guys on their defense it seems they have been playing fairly well when they get after the QB.

7 minutes ago, tmass006 said:

Dang, why oh why is right, Texas and Arizona get the Vikes game but NM stuck with the Packers and Bears??? I don't get it. Hopefully they're not done with the revisions. 

That whole part of the country having that game is perplexing.

2 hours ago, tmass006 said:

Dang, why oh why is right, Texas and Arizona get the Vikes game but NM stuck with the Packers and Bears??? I don't get it. Hopefully they're not done with the revisions. 

This is just speculation.....but do they play Bears games more often in New Mexico because Urlacher went to school at UNM?  It's pure speculation and just a guess......but is it possible? 

1 hour ago, PeteyPercyPonde said:

This is just speculation.....but do they play Bears games more often in New Mexico because Urlacher went to school at UNM?  It's pure speculation and just a guess......but is it possible? 

Considering Urlacher hasn’t played for the team for 5 years, it seems pretty unlikely.

8 hours ago, disaacs said:
13 hours ago, disaacs said:

10-FOX-E-V2.png

Packers-Bears (Why, oh why)

Vikings-Washington

Saints-Bills

Bengals-Titans

Revised Map above...I'm still not pleased that they are now showing Saints-Bills here, but certainly it's better than Packers-Bears.  

Another update:

10-FOX-E-V3.png

Their changes:
-all CA exc San Diego, OR, WA, AZ, NM, ID, NV, UT, MT, AK; Lansing MI; Omaha NE; Wichita KS; Joplin MO: GB-CHI to MIN-WSH
-New York NY; Hartford CT: MIN-WSH to NO-BUF
-Atlanta GA; Orlando, Fort Myers and Gainesville FL: NO-BUF to MIN-WSH
-San Diego CA; all CO and WY; Kansas City MO; Topeka KS: GB-CHI to NO-BUF
-Cape Girardeau MO: GB-CHI to CIN-TN

Archived