GB free agency 2022

squire12

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

If you decide to leave GB and travel east until you reach GB again, you will cross Minnesota.

Yes, but 1) there's no way to walk all that and 2) Minnesota will always be west of Green Bay. I get the principle idea of it but, in the manner it was originally said, it's hilarious (GB East lol).

56 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yes, but 1) there's no way to walk all that and 2) Minnesota will always be west of Green Bay. I get the principle idea of it but, in the manner it was originally said, it's hilarious (GB East lol).

You must be infuriating when someone is trying to insult you with "Your Mama" jokes.

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Tom Cruise What GIF

"Your Mama's so fat when she wears heels, she strikes oil"

Umm.. I get what you're saying but 1) the average depth of oil is 5974 ft which would make her heels preposterously long and 2) her heels would have to dig through multiple layers of substrate and with the sheer length of the heels described would be prone to breaking well before hitting oil.  I understand the manner in which you originally phrased this but it's just not reality

"^&%*-it. Nevermind."

----And now you've forced me to explain my own joke.....infuriating!

Edited by Kampfgeist