GB free agency 2022

squire12

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Wow I've never heard this one. Usually they just forgot their password to their banned account

Lol yeah I lived a lot of life over these few years and used to be on a lot of message boards back then, so I tried a few I could remember. Pretty sure it was Sandy89 but that didn't come up. Also I'm pretty sure the forum is new at some point? It looks different and the posts don't go back all the way (I tried to find my posts from '07 and stuff but it doesn't go that far back anymore).

20 minutes ago, Sandy said:

And you guys say I'm the toxic ones lol. Here I was trying to drop it.

No never got banned, just last time I used to post here I was more inline with the "groupthink". I just forgot what my username was since it's been about 5 years since I've been here. Was around for the great Favre debate and didn't want to miss out on more.

I've only argued on here with certain posters. About 5 or 6 of them. Usually the ones who talk down on everyone. You know, go straight to saying something negative when someone spends a whole day working on a mock draft or something. I don't stand for that kind of ****ty attitude.

so yeah, let's get back to talking about football. If you want to argue my opinion that great WRs don't need high RAS scores to succeed, great.  But don't try to paint me as someone I'm not.

Crazy things is you probably believe your own BS. No one here routinely spins away and ignores facts in an attempt to get a finger hold somewhere else to pimp the narrative they are pushing. Want good debate, acknowledge facts and counter with facts, not your usual BS. 

5 minutes ago, R T said:

Crazy things is you probably believe your own BS. No one here routinely spins away and ignores facts in an attempt to get a finger hold somewhere else to pimp the narrative they are pushing. Want good debate, acknowledge facts and counter with facts, not your usual BS. 

Of all the pots to call out a kettle...

go ahead and keep cherry picking your stats to fit your opinion. And I'll keep pointing out why you're looking at the slice and not the pie.

3 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Of all the pots to call out a kettle...

go ahead and keep cherry picking your stats to fit your opinion. And I'll keep pointing out why you're looking at the slice and not the pie.

That's how it usually goes, I supply stats and you supply ... nothing. 

6 minutes ago, R T said:

That's how it usually goes, I supply stats and you supply ... nothing. 

Don't let my inconvenient little facts that topple your poorly constructed arguments upset you.

For the record, I do quite enjoy our debates. Arguing about small details that ultimately don't matter because we don't get to make those final decisions for the team is quite the pastime. I do hope you feel the same way.

Let's turn a new leaf. I'll be nicer, even to those of you who aren't very nice, and talk about the important things.

Like how MVS sucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R T said:

Hilarious from you. You said Adams was a better athlete than Hill just yesterday despite it being the complete opposite. 😅

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I would argue CB is more important than OT these days. We went 15-1 with Marshall Newhouse at LT and just went 13-3 with injuries to our LT, LG and RT. You can make do. At CB in this passing league, you cannot. CB absolutely belongs on that list. 

For the Packers with Rodgers, I agree. Rodgers isn't most QB's in his ability to read defense, move from pressure and make bad tackles look serviceable. For almost everybody else, I'd say protecting the QB is more important. Look at Mahomes the last two years. He hasn't been the same. Russell Wilson... the list goes on and on. 

95% of teams the OT"s are more important than the CB. Just my opinion of course, but you have to keep your starting QB healthy in order to have a chance.

Oh, by the way we went 13-3 without Jaire last year too. So, counterpoint to your point. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Until he threatens to hold out, I'm not too terribly worried about it.  Like @Packerraymond said, you don't let an elite, young corner hit the FA market.  I'm sure his agent is asking for Jalen Ramsey money, and the Packers are offering him Tre'Davious White money.

His agent should be, but my fear is they are asking for Adams and Hill money. CB's and WR's top guys were normally about parody on the pay scale. I think his agent's price went up in the past 10 days or so.