12 members have voted

1. 1. Rate This Mock

• Amazing
    • Above Average
    • Ehh
    • Load Of Crap
    • Never Post Again

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

If Faalele shows athletic enough to not get run past on the edge or susceptible to quick inside moves then i'm on board for the Bengals.  Dude is just a monster sized human being and could potentially be a great RT.

6'8.25"
387 lbs
35.375" arms
11" hands
86.25" wingspan

If only they could get Faalele and trade for Mekhi Becton, have a 750 lb right side of the line, lol.

If we actually traded for Bechton, I'm picking Zion Johnson all day every day as a plug and play RG.  Hopefully we also added a free agent center, and maybe brought back Spain to battle it out with Carman.

12 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

If we actually traded for Bechton, I'm picking Zion Johnson all day every day as a plug and play RG.  Hopefully we also added a free agent center, and maybe brought back Spain to battle it out with Carman.

I think Zion is gone by 31

I gave you above average mainly because it looks like more effort was put into this than a lot of mocks I see. That being said I didn't care for the Vikings pick and I see a ton of reaching/falling but it's still early stages of scouting for this guy so maybe you know things I do not. I would say definitely post again.