Disney completes 21st Century Fox acquisition

Acgott

38 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Seeing how the deal wasn't finalized by the time they wrapped up filming, no way. I mean, they could do reshoots with a new post-credits scene involving mutants, but it doesn't seem likely.

Although DDS3's ending featured Dr. Oyama, who experimented on Wolverine, so you never know. 

Why rush and force it? They have so many other characters and movies on the plate that it'd be dumb to already be like "We gots da X-Men!!!!!".

They're going to take their time with the Fox characters because the MCU isn't going anywhere and they don't need to throw in a gimmick like that.

30 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

This is the dream. GOAT end credit scene would have him pop up.

All I need is a camera panning an office desk with his mask on it. Or a TV broadcast talking about Sokovia being renamed Latveria or whatever. It could be 10 seconds or less.

Pipe dreams though.

24 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

All I need is a camera panning an office desk with his mask on it. Or a TV broadcast talking about Sokovia being renamed Latveria or whatever. It could be 10 seconds or less.

Pipe dreams though.

That's really all it would take. Would be super easy to do. I think my dream scenario is a slow pan to some kind of throneroom that turns and reveals Doom in it. That would be tougher though.

The only sad thing is how late into the MCU it happened.  Won't get much interaction between Captain America/Wolverine, might not even get a Wolverine/Hulk fight. 

Of course Captain America could cameo in a Wolverine origin story.  That would be legitimately awesome to see Captain America again after his inevitable death in Endgame. 

19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

They may have already filmed a scene that strongly hints at mutants in anticipation. However, that is max IMO

The shawarma scene in Avengers was done after filming and lasted a day. If they wanted to do something, the could easily do it. 

Archived