WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:
30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Not the point, bud.

@MWil23, explain the concept of the game and sign this one up. 

This should be easy

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

See, its kinda like the salary cap in that each night we make adjustments to who is still in the game. We want to inflate the Towns position while adding void years to the mafias life. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Bring It Yes GIF by WWE

As much as this takes me back, and as much as much as i want to be Billy "*** Man" Gunn...i just can't sign up for a mafia right now.  About to be real busy, and i barely had enough time to pay half attention to the last game.

Incidentally, this is the only era of WWF that i know anything about.  What a weird time to be alive that was.

Edited by Tugboat

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

As much as this takes me back, and as much as much as i want to be Billy "*** Man" Gunn...i just can't sign up for a mafia right now.  About to be real busy, and i barely had enough time to pay half attention to the last game.

Incidentally, this is the only era of WWF that i know anything about.  What a weird time to be alive that was.

tugboat-toot.gif

9 hours ago, ET80 said:
9 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I haven't watched WWF since Hulk Hogan days...

Not the point, bud.

@MWil23, explain the concept of the game and sign this one up. 

@DefenseWinsChampionships the point of the game is to eliminate the "bad guys" if you're good or eliminate the "good guys" if you're bad. There's a series of votes each day resulting in elimination, and a series of moves each night that could also have elimination variations or get you information. Last team/individual(s) standing wins.