Draft visits tracker

WizardHawk

35 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Lolwut 

This low key might be the weirdest thing an athlete has ever said.

McFadden had 1 decent season with Dallas. We went 4-12. And that season was sandwiched between Romo-Dez-Murray and Dak-Zeke playoff years.

How the actual F is McFadden as a Cowboy your prevailing childhood memory of the NFL?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

This low key might be the weirdest thing an athlete has ever said.

McFadden had 1 decent season with Dallas. We went 4-12. And that season was sandwiched between Romo-Dez-Murray and Dak-Zeke playoff years.

How the actual F is McFadden as a Cowboy your prevailing childhood memory of the NFL?

Hear me out. I still can’t make complete sense of it but I have a working theory.

We all know Mcfadden was a beast in college. Particularly in 2006-2007. Tulsa WR Josh Johnson is from Little Rock. He would have been 7-8 at the time. About the age a lot of us start becoming true fans. Surely at his age and geographic location DMC would have been one of the biggest names on the planet as a kid. So why did he not follow DMC to the Raiders?  Well l, I don’t know for sure, but my guess is he just didn’t have a favorite NFL team and just didn’t like the Raiders as they don’t put Raider games on TV in Arkansas.

UIvdG5p.jpg

Xj2gSzf.jpg

He had probably always been swayed by Cowboys fandom and once his childhood hero joined that was all she wrote.

Case closed.

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

That’s a nice group. Burks is a beast, and Raimann would be an upgrade at OG. I don’t know if he is one of those guys that can slide inside though at that length. 

it actually look like they aren’t looking for iOL as much as lengthy outside pass blockers. 

Tyron Smith represents one of the best values contract wise, which also means his contract is very tradable. 

Edited by DaBoys

17 hours ago, DaBoys said:

That’s a nice group. Burks is a beast, and Raimann would be an upgrade at OG. I don’t know if he is one of those guys that can slide inside though at that length. 

it actually look like they aren’t looking for iOL as much as lengthy outside pass blockers. 

Tyron Smith represents one of the best values contract wise, which also means his contract is very tradable. 

I think it’s way too early to read into positions they are looking at. The data out of the combine are massively incomplete. Official visits will be much more telling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...