AZ’s Pre-Combine Mock Offseason

AZBearsFan

5 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Love getting Pickens but even with how much WR talent I feel like he will be off the board if his combine medical look promising.

There are a ton of WR who will be ranked anywhere from WR5 to like WR13 from team to team IMO depending on what a team is looking for at the position. I expect Pickens’ injury will probably check out OK but he’s not gonna burn up the track like several others which may be the difference between he and other guys. If he’s gone then someone else really talented won’t be though. Someone has to “fall”.

There is a lot of round 1-2 talent at other positions too, plus the depth at WR may have teams more inclined to wait. Someone like Metchie who was probably a sure fire top 40 pick pre-injury is a real wild card here too. Plus, team needs will change all over the board after FA. I could see Pickens going top 30 and I could also see him making it to like pick 90. It’s an unusual draft at the position for sure. 

• Like 1