Winston to miss "at least 2 weeks'

kgarrett12486

Not surprising at all:

Jameis Winston (shoulder) will be shut down for "at least" the next two weeks.

An MRI apparently revealed "more damage," but nothing structural. The time is certainly right to shut Winston down after he failed to finish two of the past four games. 

I really wish they would have just headed my advice when the injury 1st popped up and **** him down immediately, as they've only made it worse playing him...

10 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

How concerned that Jameis has a serious shoulder issue that could turn in to an Andrew Luck or Cam Newton situation (less serious but did limit him this offseason leading up to the preseason).

Very concerned, this was my exact reference point a few weeks ago when we 1st learned of the injury...

Colts continued to trot Luck out there and let him take a beating on that shoulder and it just got worse and worse and now it's a serious/lingering issue even after the correction surgery...

I hope we're not headed down a similar path...

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2017/11/tony-gonzalez-jameis-benched/

this clown won't be eating any Ws anytime soon. 

Yeah it's concerning, and definitely an odd way to "motivate" a team. Hopefully a new regime can help him grow up as a player and leader. He's only 23 so some of the antics I get, but he needs a come to Jesus moment from what looks like a new regime. QBs don't grow on trees. If he was late 20s I'd be more concerned we'd need to move on, but what Jameis does with a new coaching staff will honestly determine his NFL career.

Archived