COMPLETE EDIT. UPDATED 3/10/22. 2-RD MOCK DRAFT W/TRADES.

JBarrett1984

12 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

Gardner is 10 times Stingley imo. I don’t think Stingley will amount to anything in the NFL but Jermaine with the trade up to 26 would be a fine pick if we have to trade up

yeah yeah on the stingley thing it's about 50/50 on who likes who and who doesn't at this point lol.  I think both are fine players and could care less which of the 2 we get.  I personally would still go Stingley 1st i think but if we chose Sauce that would be just as fine. I don't view either of them as elite prospects but their on that 2nd tier to me of really good prospects. 

Wow. This is atrocious for the Falcons. Trading up for a bad QB who's a 4th round talent at best in any other draft. Taking a WR at 8. Just bad all around. Learn how the Falcons draft under Terry Fontenot. Realize it's not what YOU WANT them to do. but what they actually will do. And this is just bad on all levels. 

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Wow. This is atrocious for the Falcons. Trading up for a bad QB who's a 4th round talent at best in any other draft. Taking a WR at 8. Just bad all around. Learn how the Falcons draft under Terry Fontenot. Realize it's not what YOU WANT them to do. but what they actually will do. And this is just bad on all levels. 

Come on man you know good and damn well thats not fair lol  Heck most Falcon fans don't even know how Font drafts because theirs only 1 year of it so far with him as the leader.  He says he will go BPA but thats about as far as we got for any info on him as a pattern we could follow off of 1 year.  For someone thats not even a falcon fan to know that or even more after 1 year would be expecting way to much. 

10 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Come on man you know good and damn well thats not fair lol  Heck most Falcon fans don't even know how Font drafts because theirs only 1 year of it so far with him as the leader.  He says he will go BPA but thats about as far as we got for any info on him as a pattern we could follow off of 1 year.  For someone thats not even a falcon fan to know that or even more after 1 year would be expecting way to much. 

Realistically, it's unreasonable to expect anyone that's not a Falcons fan to know the draft tendencies of the GM even if he'd been there for several years.  There's 32 teams, and there's enough research to go into what needs are and what prospects are best.

That's why I like feedback from other fanbases on my mocks.  I don't know crap about like 29 of the other teams and how they draft.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Realistically, it's unreasonable to expect anyone that's not a Falcons fan to know the draft tendencies of the GM even if he'd been there for several years.  There's 32 teams, and there's enough research to go into what needs are and what prospects are best.

That's why I like feedback from other fanbases on my mocks.  I don't know crap about like 29 of the other teams and how they draft.

Which to me is fair but if thats the case then i also feel it's fair that people actually listen to the fans when they are talking about their team.  Maybe not just 1 fan but if like 5 or so fans all have similar views then heavily take that into account lol.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Which to me is fair but if thats the case then i also feel it's fair that people actually listen to the fans when they are talking about their team.  Maybe not just 1 fan but if like 5 or so fans all have similar views then heavily take that into account lol.

Absolutely.

People do like to defend their baseless takes because they don't want to look wrong though.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Absolutely.

People do like to defend their baseless takes because they don't want to look wrong though.

Yeah thats for sure honestly as i have gotten older i have learned that im wrong about things and instead of getting mad about it i actually prefer them to give me new knowledge to help me out later.  Thats not just in mock drafting but everything in life it makes things so much easier with new knowledge you learn.

• Like 1

yeahhh….there is absolutely no way any team is trading 2 1st rd picks for a 29 year old WR for the right to pay him $25m-$30m a season. The person who wrote this has to be a packer fan cause that trade is so unbelievably one sided. I like Davante a lot, but if he’s getting traded it’s far closer to what Nuk was traded for than this looney tune, fantasy land trade proposed here

Gruden isn’t there anymore

On 3/3/2022 at 10:30 AM, IrishHooligan00 said:

Horrible mock for PHI

What, 4 UGA players wasnt enough? 🥃

While it is a bit overboard, scary thing is I'd happily welcome at least 2 of the 4 with open arms. Which 2, don't really care. Just not all 4.

LB Dean

DE Walker

DT Davis

S Cine