COMPLETE EDIT. UPDATED 3/10/22. 2-RD MOCK DRAFT W/TRADES.

JBarrett1984

I usually like your mocks but this one leaves a bad taste in my mouth. First, the trade is a huge over-pay for Pickett (almost too sterotypical) and while he may be the most NFL-ready, it doesn't feel like he's the best QB in this draft (although I said the same thing about Jones last year). Then in the 2nd you chose a ILB with more pressing needs like RT, EDGE or DL left empty. 

Update makes sense.  But, I really think the bengals will be going OL in free agency (and possibly a trade for a guy like Collins).

If so, I can't see a scenario where they pass on Booth at 31.  Which means I have no ideas what they do in the second, but they only have 2 CBs currently signed (after they inevitably dump Trae Waynes), so maybe they double dip if the OL is fixed before the draft.  But it would be more prudent to go with a 3t

Edited by INbengalfan

5 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Update makes sense.  But, I really think the bengals will be going OL in free agency (and possibly a trade for a guy like Collins).

If so, I can't see a scenario where they pass on Booth at 31.  Which means I have no ideas what they do in the second, but they only have 2 CBs currently signed (after they inevitably dump Trae Waynes), so maybe they double dip if the OL is fixed before the draft.  But it would be more prudent to go with a 3t

Updated. Have Booth going 20 & Mafe going round-2 for Minnesota.  

Hopefully the Bengals trade for La'el Collins so people stop trying to mock Raimann to the Bengals to push the guy they want later down the board.  Not a fan of that pick at all the more I look into the draft.

I'm on board with Coby Bryant in rd 2, but if we took Elam in rd 1 then give me Winfrey at 63

Ohhh i can get with this one for the Falcons my friend.  I say give us the best available WR in round 3 of this deep crop of guys and were looking good going into FA.   Way to recover big time and i would be for sure ok with this draft for us. 

I say for the 3rd round WR let me grab one of Christian Watson  Jalen Tolbert, or Metchie i think i would prefer them in that order listed as well.   I know arthur smith likes big WR's and Ryan does as well throwing to them.  So a 6'5 Watson(my 1st choice) would be perfect followed by a 6'3 Tolbert #2.     Then maybe we can bring back Gage for a solid value in FA and look at a JUJU Smith as well in FA.  

JuJu, Gage, Watson, OZ, Darby and 1 more random WR we pickup wouldn't be a bad grouping at all and we could probably do it pretty reasonably priced without spending to high money in FA nor drafting one super high.  Allowing us to focus on defense early and often.

Edited by FalconFan13