Mike Evans suspended one game for cheap shot on CB Lattimore

Dome

3 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Aj was by far more likely to get hurt than jalen was in that exchange. Who is dumb enough to punch a helmet. Would have laughed if it brok his hand.

Another point, if you are fighting someone who has a helmet on and you have the option to keep yours on too, KEEP YOUR HELMET ON!

Guy I knew had to sit his senior season out for fighting on a football field in one of the first games. A guy from the other team came up to him, took his helmet off and started throwing punches. Guy I knew (helmet still on) headbutted him then started punching back. If you insist at throwing punches at a guy in a helmet the least you can do is keep yours on too. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

ajgreen.0.gif

I don’t see it. First slam was hardly a slam. 2nd slam he was ready for and was just as a violent as most tackles.

Yeah, thats like saying Ramsey could have broke Greens back because Green didnt see that shove coming.  Neither guy didnt anything that was going to hurt the other one long term.  

1 hour ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Yep, its Jameis 3rd year in this league. He doesn't seem any more mature than when he first came in. Childish antics like this definitely are not what you hope to see from your top pick QB in year 3.

This is the first remotely stupid thing he's done since he was drafted. It's not like there's been a pattern since he's been in the NFL.

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is the first remotely stupid thing he's done since he was drafted. It's not like there's been a pattern since he's been in the NFL.

He said ladies are supposed to be silent. 

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Absolutely ridiculous that Evans is suspended but Green isn't. Both should be gone for at least one game.

If you consider the first half of the Jacksonville/Cincinnati game, Green basically was gone for a game.

From a Titans fan perspective, obviously I'm disappointed Green wasn't suspended.

As just a football fan, I'm pretty baffled by this precedent from the league. I'm definitely not a Jalen Ramsey guy, but an NFL player went with a rear naked choke, threw a couple punches, than landed another take down. Not sure how you decide that's worth half a game. If I guy like Burfict or Taylor Lewan did the same thing, they're sitting for at least the rest of the year.

Archived