Mike Evans suspended one game for cheap shot on CB Lattimore

Dome

7 hours ago, tyler735 said:

So Evans gets suspended and Jameis gets to keep eating those "W's" ?

The most idiotic pregame "pep" talk I've ever seen.
He did get 1 thing right... "I want everybody to look at me".
Well, he was pretty clear to see, sitting on the bench eating an L

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

My biggest take away from this thread is that most of you have never been in a fight.  

Most of us are never put in a situation where fighting can potentially cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in missed wages, either.

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Most of us are never put in a situation where fighting can potentially cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in missed wages, either.

True.  Although I think they lose more like tens of thousands per game check?  At least I think Evans will as he's still on his rookie deal.  

Admittedly I haven't read through this thread, so my apologies if this was explained on page 2 or 3, but can someone explain how AJ Green did not get suspended, but Mike Evans did? I'm seeing absolutely no consistency in the suspension policy of NFL players this year. Marshawn Lynch gets suspended for touching an official, Ndamukong Suh gets literally nothing for choking a QB, AJ Green gets ejected but not suspended for assaulting a CB, and Mike Evans gets suspended for assaulting a CB. I'm so confused.

Archived