Free Agency Thread

BStanRamFan

27 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Going to throw out some names:

Joe Haden

Landon Collins: Probably willing to take 1 year prove it deal. Clearly secondary is a concern based on draft/trade

Kyle Fuller

Anthony Barr

Linval Joseph

Chris Harris

TY Hilton

Rob Gronkowski

Eric Ebron

Takkarist McKinley

Sheldon Richardson

AJ Bouye

Has Akiem Hicks signed? Can probably add him to the list. Wouldn’t mind fuller or bouye + Hicks to end the off season. Unless of course it means no OBJ.. then I prefer OBJ over anyone there. 

41 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Going to throw out some names:

Joe Haden

Landon Collins: Probably willing to take 1 year prove it deal. Clearly secondary is a concern based on draft/trade

Kyle Fuller

Anthony Barr

Linval Joseph

Chris Harris

TY Hilton

Rob Gronkowski

Eric Ebron

Takkarist McKinley

Sheldon Richardson

AJ Bouye

My wishlist starts with OBJ but as long as we can get him, I'm hoping for either Fuller/Bouye and JPP/Barr. We should have enough be able to get a combo of them if we were in the running for Gilmore/Mathieu (although we may need the AD extension first). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

My wishlist starts with OBJ but as long as we can get him, I'm hoping for either Fuller/Bouye and JPP/Barr. We should have enough be able to get a combo of them if we were in the running for Gilmore/Mathieu (although we may need the AD extension first). 

Agree. If we get OBJ, I am fine if there isn't another big name. The only spot that is concerning is edge and I think that is a spot we are fine to start the year with and can maybe upgrade as the season progresses. 

• Like 1