Free Agency Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

If we can get both with OBJ I'd be ecstatic, but until I see some restructures I have my doubts. 

Typically with Les, the restructures tend to be auto-arms built into the contracts when they're initially drawn up; they're just not exercised/executed until time-of-being-needed.  So they typically can be expected to be the ones most recently signed (of large note), so probably Floyd's at the bare minimum and, I'd be guessing, Ramsey's... just in terms of converting salary to bonus.

• Like 2

So if the Rams are really offering Wagner 5-6 mil a year, there’s no way he signs is there? Other teams HAVE to be offering more.. he is rumored to want to play in LA.. so I’m assuming he will choose either of the LA teams that offer him more. He was making MUCH more than that wasn’t he? 

8 hours ago, MDY10 said:

So if the Rams are really offering Wagner 5-6 mil a year, there’s no way he signs is there? Other teams HAVE to be offering more.. he is rumored to want to play in LA.. so I’m assuming he will choose either of the LA teams that offer him more. He was making MUCH more than that wasn’t he? 

Ring + Carls Jr commercials = $10-15$Mil when all is said and done.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:55 AM, MDY10 said:

At this point I’m assuming Whit is coming back? 

Brady can start at 45 so Whit has to consider coming back (yes diff positions)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

Very cheap too. 3 years for 40mil.. maybe Whit is done after all. It’s a cheap deal but too much for a back up.. no?

One would HAVE to assume that Whit is either hanging them up or willing to move to OG (I know he said he was willing to if we got Trent Williams back when he was on the block). Regardless of the public not knowing where Whit stands, I’m sure the team has been in close contact with him throughout. 

Either way, I’m pumped about this. Noteboom is our future at LT and I think he will show the league that he’s a damn good one—especially at pass blocking. I think we’ll look back at this deal in a few years and realize we got a steal of a contract. 

9 minutes ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

One would HAVE to assume that Whit is either hanging them up or willing to move to OG (I know he said he was willing to if we got Trent Williams back when he was on the block). Regardless of the public not knowing where Whit stands, I’m sure the team has been in close contact with him throughout. 

Either way, I’m pumped about this. Noteboom is our future at LT and I think he will show the league that he’s a damn good one—especially at pass blocking. I think we’ll look back at this deal in a few years and realize we got a steal of a contract. 

I couldn’t agree more. Also, I don’t know what it means for Corbett but if he wants anything similar to what Laken Tomlinson just got, I can’t see us keeping him 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

And done

I wasn’t sure I wanted him back. I feel like out of the 5 OL he was the worst. He wasn’t horrible this year but I think they could have gotten a little better there. Can’t say much for that deal though. That’s cheap! 

• Like 1