Free Agency Thread

BStanRamFan

4 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

I actually think Tom's future is at center.  Ironically, his past is at center but it's very likely his most projectable pro-position.  I'll also be interested to see what all development Alaric Jackson has accrued over the past year.  The guy was always a quality zone-blocker especially in the run-game, not too dissimilar to Edwards, so at the very least I think he could be in a position to backup DE next season.

They appear to see Alaric as a Tackle. I think Bobby Evans or Tremayne Anchrum will backup Edwards.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

They appear to see Alaric as a Tackle. I think Bobby Evans or Tremayne Anchrum will backup Edwards.

I always questioned if he had the feet to stay at tackle, but their priority on the trait may have shifted with the departure of Kroemer.

12 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Anyone curious if Denver adding Gregory means Dallas will go after Von?

I honestly can't see Von choosing Dallas over us. It's clear we're making an effort to sign him and with Denver out of the running, I think we get him back. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

I honestly can't see Von choosing Dallas over us. It's clear we're making an effort to sign him and with Denver out of the running, I think we get him back. 

It just came out that he’s very interested in Dallas. Maybe leverage? But I believe he is from Texas so who knows. AD is never coming back lol 

13 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Obo signs with Houston on a 1 year deal. He had a tough time staying healthy but I was always a fan of his. I thought he’d be a big steal in the draft

That hurts me more than it should. I always thought he deserved more playing time. 

22 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'll toss out a couple names: Luke Fortner and Zach Tom.

How much have you seen of Cade Mays?  I know versatility is his calling card and he may be more of a jack-of-all-trades utility OL type, but there are also uses for that.  But does he have the feet and punch to succeed with this scheme, because those seem to be the two dominant traits that Les and Sean target in OL.

He's clearly a year away from anything besides backup detail, but there's potential, I think.

Edited by Dr LBC

So right now I hope the Rams are doing all they can to re-sign Von. OBJ will be back with the Rams imo so I have no concerns about him leaving. It’s just a matter of when it’s official he signs back. 

Outside of Von, I’d love for the Rams to make a push for Wagner or Jack. Both played college ball in Cali so it would great for one of them to cone back home. Hopefully Jalen can recruit Jack since they played for the Jags.